Pro DJ Link works but CDJs don't show (Only the mixer)
0) Have you read the "READ ME FIRST" thread in its entirety before posting: Yes
1) Operating System: OSX 10.8.3
2) OS Type: 64bit
3) Rekordbox version: 2.0.3
4) Using LINK: Yes
4a) LINK Connection method: Netgear GS608 v3
4b) Using with CDJs: yes (CDJ 900 x2)
5) Hard drive / Flash drive / SD card file system: N/A
6) Have you scanned your files for errors: No
7) Have you scanned your drive for errors: No
8) Is Rekordbox crashing at all: No
9) Are you able to repeat / reproduce the problem: Yes
9a) If yes, can you do it consistently: Yes
10) Any other notes regarding your setup only: Mac Pro Desktop DJM900
Provide as much detail of the issue here:
So I used to use this entire setup with a laptop and it worked fine. Now I've been trying to link up my desktop and use the music from it's internal hard drive for home use since this is where I make most of my edits/update to my music and then want to try it out.
I've been following the steps in the "before reading" topic because I started with the issue of the link button not even appearing. The troubleshooting got me all the way to this problem:
Pro DJ link only shows the mixer and not the CDJs.
I've turned off wifi and my firewall, then gave permissions that allow the link to work. Link works now... just no cdjs appear at the bottom, just the mixer. I've been using the netgear setup with USB drives and the connection works fine.