Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

18フォロワー フォローする

rekordbox 2.0.7 available now!

rekordbox(Mac/Windows)

Ver.2.0.7 (2013.06.04)
  • XDJ-R1 compatible.
  • Increased speed when searching / sorting songs.
  • Accent-insensitive sort for Latin characters.
  • Fixed issues concerning ‘rekordbox XML’.
  • Fixed XDJ-AERO loading issues when using ‘LINK’ on computers with Microsoft Office ‘Click-to-Run’ installed.

To download, please visit: http://rekordbox.com/download/download.php?lang=en

Gavin

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

86件のコメント

controlling RB on your laptop or computer is a no brainier IMO, and not sure why it's taking so long for this to happen when everyone of the controllers can do it... My fear is that it can't be done because it wasn't thought of during the build phase, and won't be able to be upgraded with the internal parts the are currently installed in the new CDJ 2000 Nexus. Which would be NUTS since this cdj was built for RB mainly... The camalot keys i'm not sure why this is taking a long time also??? I would think it would be a simple s/w change in the current RB... This is frustrating.... But i'm holding out hope.

DJ Pete 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I like the idea of controlling RB from the Nexus BUT for me personally, if they would just get the iPad to search the usb drive plugged in, I wouldn't even bring the laptop

BriChi 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I guess I not familiar with all the previous frustrations, because I'm kinda new to rekorbox. However, to me, it seems that rekordbox does not do a good job with the beat grid, and analysis process. I would say, 90% of my downloaded tracks are off by a pretty good margin. The grid is really hard to see at times to get the perfect grid. I've spent countless hours trying to create perfect beat grids. I'm truly horrified if I'd ever have to good through that process again. Other software I've used appears to analyze most of my tracks point on. I download a variety of electronic techno tracks, as well as house music tracks. Hopefully in the near future pioneer dj can work to make the beat grid and analysis system better.

6Sixx 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Whats the fuss about not being able to control RB from your Nexusplayers? I have 2x CDJ2000 Nexus and 1 DJM900 - all of them linked up in a router, underneath my flightcase. I Can acces Rekordbox from a RJ45 cable, or through the WiFi module in my router. If im running it through my Macbook Pro, i just shut it and control everything from the players ... Is that it? Is it what you're asking for, because if so, its been there since day 1 of the nexus bundle

Seymour Jenkins 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I don't mean to sound unappreciative of this very minor update, however, I agree with the frustration of everyone else. Who do we have to contact to get a REAL update?  It's been how long now and this is it?  If you force us to use this application then we expect better updates than this, atleast I do.  Specifically, multi-core support (not a new technology for programmers) when analyzing music files. I don't care about faster sorting.  I care about the 2 hours it takes to analyze 500 new songs I've added to my collection.  Not to mention, everyone else has needs that aren't being addressed with these trivial updates. 

Since the developer of this application has NO IDEA what features we need in Rekordbox I'm highly contemplating writing my own application to perform these simple tasks and selling it to the community for a small fee.  Again, whose email account do we have to flame to get a REAL update and in a timely manner?

Justin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

if a real dj could write the software to be perfect with the decks, I would pay for it. i think the biggest issue is the engineers are not dj's so they dont' use this stuff in real life situations

BriChi 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Whats the fuss about not being able to control RB from your Nexusplayers? I have 2x CDJ2000 Nexus and 1 DJM900 - all of them linked up in a router, underneath my flightcase. I Can acces Rekordbox from a RJ45 cable, or through the WiFi module in my router. If im running it through my Macbook Pro, i just shut it and control everything from the players ... Is that it? Is it what you're asking for, because if so, its been there since day 1 of the nexus bundle

we know that, we mean being able to scroll through the laptop screen via the nexus knobs like you can do in serato hid mode on the 2000's and how you can control the laptop from the cheap Aero controller

BriChi 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Guys, guys, guys...  If you've such poor hopes for rekordbox then perhaps its not for you. ROFLMAO! Sorry, couldn't resist!

Justin time for some Hardstyle! 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Anyways... you can control some parts of RB through the CDJ but other things like end loops and all you can't forcing the DJ to unplug the link, make changes on the laptop, connect it all back up, realize, opps that was the wrong spot and have to do it again or on the next track.

コメントアクション Permalink

funny cause I have no issues with RB that would make me go back to anything like Serato, The things I would "like" to be added are personal preferences that I feel could improve the software for myself and the dj community, But it certainly are not show stoppers to make me jump ship. Any major crashing issues I have ever had were resolved pretty quick. For the most part my issues are with the actual players, not RB

BriChi 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Brichi +1

Feels like this forum is taking a nasty turn...

Taang 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

yeah, sucks for Pioneer right now, It's not good. too many issues with each release of anything lately :(

BriChi 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I don't know, maybe it's what Pioneer needs. A MOB at the front door!

コメントアクション Permalink

Maybe Rekordbox isn't for me, maybe what I need is Justinbox ;-)

コメントアクション Permalink

Thanks for the explanation to seymore BrChi... I have problems with RB not having camalot keys and being able to control RB on my laptop like the other models... The crappy loops drifting. Sync not really syncing... (IMO it's more like a bpm matching system) And track analyzing being sub par.... are not a big deal to me... Keeps me connected to the gear like im still djing. But i still think all these things should be fixed for all that want it. Gavin said he passed along these issue's to engineering and then asked me today.... What was i waiting for??? So hopefully he didnt forget??? Cause what I was asking for, so was a lot of others here on the forum... I don't see the need to get nasty when expresing our frustration... But I can understand it. I think we would be better off being nice to Gavin.. Since he is the ONLY person on this forum for us. And we want him to help us out as much as possible.

DJ Pete 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@DJ Pete - I absolutely agree with you 110%. Pulse and Gavin are here to help us and they do a great job.  I don't think anyone here is intentionally taking their anger out on them.  Unfortunately, Pioneer has no system (other than these forums) in place for customers to get answers to their questions/problems. 

I'm sure Gavin and Pulse have realized (many moons ago) to take our outrage with a grain of salt.  Over the years I've seen them professionally handle hundreds if not thousands of angry forum threads. 

Unfortunately, the only thing we (customers) can do is vent on these forums and/or write poor reviews on popular websites such as Amazon to try and bring light to Pioneer's "We don't give a crap what you want" attitude.

Matter of fact, I strongly suggest everyone reading this to post your negative (and positive) reviews for Pioneer products/support on popular websites to shed light on the problem.  Customer Service is definitely the last thing Pioneer cares about and as such will face the consequences of this huge oversight. 

Justin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

It's not Gavins fault or Pulses that I know of. I'm not 100% sure what they do for Pioneer to be honest. 

@ Gavin: I'm very frustrated man. I try to have a positive attitude with sprinkle of smart ass but that is who I am. Nothing really directed towards you, sometimes I'll admit I've directed my MOB like mentality at because I know no other way to express my dislikes. We are told to submit suggestions (Top right area of the website) after we have already posted them here but it sort of feels like it goes nowhere. I know Pioneer isn't rushing out changing every little things for one or 2 suggestions and maybe needs X amount of requests before they are considered (Maybe, ASSUMING, I have no clue how it works). 

It just seems like Pioneer isn't listening and if they are, maybe the attitude that we already got their money. I read so many ideas on this forum that sound really good for RB but in the 6 months I have been trolling this forum I can't recall any of them being done and could go back even further and am sure many of these ideas were not just brought up in the past 6 months. 

Even a hint that a upgrade to RB is in the making not just a few fixes would probably put some of us at ease and maybe have HOPE pioneer is listening and doing something. No cat has to be let out of the bag so to speak, companies do release info that upgrades are coming (Operating systems and so on) 

I can't speak for everyone but I would gladly pay for a Rekordbox PLUS version at this point. 

Rekordbox is for me Gavin, it has to be. There was no demo or trial when I purchased my equipment. The only thing I can do (and I don't seem to be as polite as everyone) is join the mob beating on the front door demanding Pioneer listen to us and show my frustration until Pioneer wakes up and says, maybe we should do something because what we have been doing or at least showing our customers is nothing, just throwing them crubs (little fixes here and there).

I for the most part have stuck with my promise to leave it alone for several months now. I guess I had my hopes up too that this was finally going to be it :-(

コメントアクション Permalink

Just read my post and noticed not all my letters typed show up but I think besides looking like a 5th grader you get the point

コメントアクション Permalink

I havent seen my wish with "BAR View” in Rekordbox in this "update", and I thought that this program was for sort music and pre-work our stuff ?

Will go back and sleep another year or so....      I Wote For Justinbox

Fredrik F 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Pete, Camelot keys work fine in rekordbox, my entire library is in Camelot and it works perfectly, even the traffic light system picks it up and suggests the correct tracks according to the Camelot system.
Do you own mixed in key?

Regarding your drifting loops, send me one of your drifting files to check, I suspect it's either your file or beat grid. I've yet to experience a drifting loop and previous cases reported on here all turned out to be bad files or user error.

Phil 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Has anyone found that the 'first beat' markers have been erased from their collection and when re-inputted, are not transferring onto the SD card since upgrading to 2.0.7? Ive got 1500+ tunes in my collection but i havent found a single first beat marker that has saved. The cue point markers have survived the upgrade ok. 

I only found this out after spending 2 hours beat-gridding all my latest tunes last night. Gutted. 

Martin Pod 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

No problems with new update as yet, did a 2 hour radio show last night with no hiccups, search functionality is much better. I wish we could have a few sample banks for jinlges etc.

Aristotle 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Justin , Keep us in the loop, I volunteer as a mac beta tester :)

Aristotle 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Update to my post above: First Beat markers are not saving at all ie. I select the first beat on track 1, set it = fine. Then play track 2 in Rekordbox - when i return to track 1 the first beat marker has returned to the default position...so the problem isnt the transferring to SD card, its before that.

Guys, am I missing a 'save' function? Because I dont recall this being a problem before 2.0.7.

Martin Pod 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

phil i know the camalot keys show up under key in RB... But it don't show up on the cdj... the other keys show up. And i would like it to show up on the cdj and not have to work around not analizing the key in RB... Or having to delete and paste the info for 60k mp3's of music. It should be part of RB and not a work around. They should give us the choice of how we want the keys analyzed. We all dont read music and can't understand those keys.. With the camalot keys I know that even if its not hightlight green, I can still jump from a 4a-6a for a build up.. And yes I use MIK...

DJ Pete 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@phil...with my drifting loops and tunes that drift..... That is not that important to me... I don't beat grid any of my music... And I NEVER will... I never did it with Traktor and it was fine 99.9% of the time... Every blue moon a tune would drift. I think that is the way RB should be. You should have to spend countless hrs beat grid-ing Thousands of tunes... But that don't bother me as much as RB not being able to be controlled on the laptop via the cdj, and not having camalot keys... Especially now after watching the new RemoterBox video and seeing the (1A) next to the song... Telling me that it has the camalot key feature. I shouldn't have to use MIK anymore. And I shouldn't have to use a work around in RB to use my keys.

DJ Pete 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Pete, the Camelot keys DO show up on the Cdj. I don't have any standard notation showing on my cdjs at all, only Camelot.

Phil 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink