Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

1フォロワー フォローする

[SOLVED] turn off the new update reminder?!

Can you guys add a way to turn this off please. A lot of updates seem unusable and now I am reminded to update to 2.2.1, which I cannot use and am reminded every time I open 2.2.0 to upgrade to a busted 2.2.1

BriChi

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

4件のコメント

I agree, I hate the update reminder.

Please show it once the first time there's a new update and then if I decide to not update stop nagging me. Or put an option in the settings to enable/disable it, whatever. Just stop bugging me with an upgrade that I don't want to do.

Even better you could provide us with upgrades that always work perfectly without adding new bugs, so we'll be very happy to upgrade to any new version immediately...just kidding, just remove the nagging upgrade window.

Julia O 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

You shouldn't be kidding - Its embarassing, unprofessional and continues to happen time after time...

Even after the mass amount of feedback in the past regarding rb, they still don't appear to beta test software at all, never mind well enough. As some of the issues are pretty basic and easily found.

If ppl didnt know already from before, it just reconfirms pioneer are smalltime & wreckless in the software game

cdjbasile 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Indeed, it's a pity. They produce excellent hardware, but the software is awful.

Julia O 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink