Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

1フォロワー フォローする

Rekordbox plays a whole different track?!

0) Have you read the "READ ME FIRST" thread in its entirety before posting: "Yes, I swear it" <- you really let customers fill this in?

1) Operating System: Win 8

2) OS Type: 64bit

3) Rekordbox version: 2.1.1 (DON't want to upgrade!)

4) Using LINK: No 

4a) LINK Connection method: -

4b) Using with CDJs: yes, cdj-2000 and cdj-350

5) Hard drive / Flash drive / SD card file system: FAT32

5a) Does the device have multiple partitions: No

5b) If it's a flash drive, is it a U3 device: No

5c) With what utility did you format the device: HP USB Formatting Utility

6) Have you scanned your files for errors: No

7) Have you scanned your drive for errors: No 

8) Is Rekordbox crashing at all: No 

8a) If crashing, is it resulting in: an error message OR a crash log OR both (DO NOT POST YOUR CRASH LOG UNLESS REQUESTED!)

8b) If not crashing, are there any error messages: No

9) Are you able to repeat / reproduce the problem: No 

9a) If yes, can you do it consistently: No

10) Any other notes regarding your setup only:

Provide as much detail of the issue here:

Basically, this is the weirdest problem I have ever encountered!! Started out preparing for the club, formatting and loading a fresh usb to minimize errors and just cleaning it up. When at the club I got a strange error at 1 particular track (E-8305, unsupported file format). No problem, I had a backup usb which I synchronized too when preparing. That track did work normally. I came to the next gig and spinned a set, but this time  it had no problems loading that track. Just after the break the song turns into a whole different song!! It looks like it just re-rendered the whole track into a new one! Also, it looked like the track wasn't been analyzed. What the fuck pioneer?!

I plugged that same usb in my pc and started playing that same track again, and this is what rekordbox did, WTF!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WOtTYaLh8M

DJ HeroS

サインインしてコメントを残してください。