Rekordbox plays a whole different track?!
0) Have you read the "READ ME FIRST" thread in its entirety before posting: "Yes, I swear it" <- you really let customers fill this in?
1) Operating System: Win 8
2) OS Type: 64bit
3) Rekordbox version: 2.1.1 (DON't want to upgrade!)
4) Using LINK: No
4a) LINK Connection method: -
4b) Using with CDJs: yes, cdj-2000 and cdj-350
5) Hard drive / Flash drive / SD card file system: FAT32
5a) Does the device have multiple partitions: No
5b) If it's a flash drive, is it a U3 device: No
5c) With what utility did you format the device: HP USB Formatting Utility
6) Have you scanned your files for errors: No
7) Have you scanned your drive for errors: No
8) Is Rekordbox crashing at all: No
8a) If crashing, is it resulting in: an error message OR a crash log OR both (DO NOT POST YOUR CRASH LOG UNLESS REQUESTED!)
8b) If not crashing, are there any error messages: No
9) Are you able to repeat / reproduce the problem: No
9a) If yes, can you do it consistently: No
10) Any other notes regarding your setup only:
Provide as much detail of the issue here:
Basically, this is the weirdest problem I have ever encountered!! Started out preparing for the club, formatting and loading a fresh usb to minimize errors and just cleaning it up. When at the club I got a strange error at 1 particular track (E-8305, unsupported file format). No problem, I had a backup usb which I synchronized too when preparing. That track did work normally. I came to the next gig and spinned a set, but this time it had no problems loading that track. Just after the break the song turns into a whole different song!! It looks like it just re-rendered the whole track into a new one! Also, it looked like the track wasn't been analyzed. What the fuck pioneer?!
I plugged that same usb in my pc and started playing that same track again, and this is what rekordbox did, WTF!