Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

PRO DJ LINK / REKORDBOX

hI

I wasn't sure where to post this but I have a stange problem with my set up to RekordBox. I'm using a DJM2000nxs 2 x CDJ2000nxs. the CDJs are on chn 2 & 3 and are going in to LAN ports 2 & 3, I've also set them as decks 2 & 3. all the equipment is new out of box with the latest firmware.  My win7 laptop has the latest version of RekordBox and goes to LAN port 1 for computers on the DJM

My problem is that  can sometimes link to RekordBox but when it does I can't play any of the tracks. The seem to load an the small wave show at the bottom on the CDJ but I then get an error. Here's the strange thing, if I also run a LAN cable from the DJM2000 Lan port 2 for computers to my wireless router everything works fine.

Am I missing some thing? Why can't I play tracks just by having a LAN cable between from my Laptop to the DJ. Why would running a 2nd cable to my wireless router solve the issue?

Louis Clarke

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

3件のコメント

I had very simmilar problem with the link. Please check the quality of the cable from laptop to DJM and replace it.

Mateusz Kasprzak 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

If it was the cable it wouldn't link at all. I have swapped the cable to be sure but it makes no difference, the only way I can get a working link is to have a cable from the laptop to the DJM and another from the DJM to my wireless router. Bear in mind the Laptop isn't connected to the router

Louis Clarke 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Sussed it out driving back from work. Turn off the WiFi on the lap top

Louis Clarke 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink