Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

1フォロワー フォローする

[OPEN] Again, Colors are gone or wrong, What's going on?!

Again I noticed today, With no change of my library, That all of a sudden colors I had pink and labeled were all of a sudden not colored anymore, is "syncing" messing this up, I am tired of having to redo my colors because RB keeps messing them up. Fix this already, this software is going backwards in reliability

BriChi

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

7件のコメント

and again, more missing cues and color changes, I hope this is being looked into

BriChi 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

"No change of my library"

So you had information in rekordbox, closed the application, opened it, and the colours and cue points were missing?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I am not sure if it was during a close and open or a sync to the external blew them up, all I know at this point is every once in a while I look at a track I know was marked 5 stars, pink and had cue points and now all of a sudden on RB and the external they are all set back to default, 0 stars, no color, no cues. It is very random and now causes me to have to always look through critical tracks I color code from time to time to make sure they are still colored and cued

BriChi 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Need a bit more info on the process - please track and report details should it occur again, otherwise it's impossible to troubleshoot, diagnose, repair.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

What about the other issues bri chi raised about rb, have they been fixed?

The no intel playlists showing up on cdj when connected by link to rb

The fact on the current rb it goes through all tracks and playlists when syncing

cdjbasile 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Sorry, formatting tended to go a bit nuts there!

cdjbasile 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink