Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

Rekordbox 3.0 sync manager help

My device isn't showing up in the sync manager. Cant export any music at the moment. Any help would be appreciated......

philip carter

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

20件のコメント

0) Yes

1) Operating System: Windows 8.0

2) OS Type: 32bit

3) rekordbox version: 3.0.0

4) Using LINK: No

** 4a) LINK Connection method*: n/a

4b) Using with CDJs*: Yes cdj2000 nxs ver 1.22

**5) Hard drive / Flash drive / SD card file system
: FAT32

5a) Does the device have multiple partitions*: Unsure

5b) If it's a flash drive, is it a U3 device*: Unsure

5c) With what utility did you format the device*: USB Formatting Utility (I think) not sure might have been windows

**6) Have you scanned your files for errors
: Yes

**7) Have you scanned your drive for errors

**8) Is rekordbox crashing at all
: No but seems slow

8a) If crashing, is it resulting in*: n/a

8b) If not crashing, are there any error messages*: No

**9) Are you able to repeat / reproduce the problem

9a) If yes, can you do it consistently*: Yes

**10) Does the problem occur with one specific song: n/a

10a) If yes, please post a link to it: n/a

11) Any other notes regarding your setup only: no

12) Provide as much detail of the issue here: device does not show up in devices pane or sync manager

philip carter 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

cant tick rekordbox playlists in sync manager either

philip carter 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@philip > Thanks for finding the readme -- does your external device show up in the system at all? Can you browse it using the file explorer? How is it connected to the system? Is it USB2 or USB3?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

shows up in windows fine. Can browse all files in windows. All tracks in rekordbox can be played and are fine. Connected via standard usb cable and is USB2 + USB3. Just cannot export anything as it doesn't show up in devices pane or sync manager

philip carter 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

the last version of rekordbox is 2.2.0. just started that up again and everything is fine. able to export tracks and hard drive shows up in device pane. don't know if that helps?? 2.2.0 is saved in the same location as 3.0.0 on my hard drive itself

philip carter 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

anyone?! might aswell go back to ver 2.2.# seeing as 3.0 is useless! jeez

philip carter 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Are you 100% sure it is formatted fat32? How did you confirm this?

RamonCC 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

The properties of the hard drive show its FAT32 and it wouldn't have worked with rekordbox 2.2.# if it wasn't. thanks for the reply though

philip carter 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

uninstalled previous rekordbox versions and the new rekordbox 3.0, reinstalled 3.0 and still nothing! wtf is goin on?

philip carter 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

some images attached to show you what I mean

philip carter 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Can you look at the sticker on the bottom of the hard drive to get the model number?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

P/N: WDBACY5000AWT-01

S/N: WXK1A8109302

Model: WDBACY5000AWT-EESN

Hope that's what your looking for

philip carter 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Rekordbox 3.0....... almost a week...... pulse have you any idea because im getting embarrassed     

philip carter 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Sorry @philip, it's going to take more than a week to get information for you - especially over a weekend.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

So pioneer after 2 weeks have you any answer to my post and problem?? The contact and feedback is near on useless! I have another hard drive, formatted that to fat32, downloaded and installed rekordbox 3.0 on this drive, opened rekordbox 3.0.exe and the program is stuck on "reading tracks" dialogue. Tell me this is a joke?! & tell me without asking anymore questions, can one of your so called technical engineers give me an answer. Rather than technical engineers some software engineers should be employed. Its utterly embaressing that a software update can be released without testing it first and realising ALL faults with that piece digital data

philip carter 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

This worries me a little bit. You say that you have another drive, installed Rekordbox on IT And you want rekordbox to sync to it? Why not install rekordbox on the system drive and then use a external drive to sync to. Most likely that will work. Works for most of us. Sounds like a strange construction you have come up with.

RamonCC 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

It shouldn't worry you lol! No not a strange construction at all, installed on the external hard drive as  rekordbox and all of its files are stored in one particular place, did this with rekordbox 2.2.# and never had a problem, only now since updating to 3.0 ive had this problem. I have in fact tried installing it on the system drive with no effect

philip carter 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink