Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

9フォロワー フォローする

Rekordbox 3.0 continuous play of playlists

Hi All, 

i have been trying to find out how to make a playlist on rekordbox 3.0 run through the whole playlist without the need to click on the next track.

on previous versions, if you just left it it would automatically play the next track.

any help would be appreciated,

Thanks

Jordan

Jordan Sweeney

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

20件のコメント

you can't, they need to add the feature, right now its single play only

BriChi -1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

No! It exists! You need to have the player in SIMPLE PLAYER mode. The software defaults to SINGLE PLAYER but you can select them from the top of the player area:

Simple_Player.jpg

Click for a pop-out version if the right edge is cut off.

Pulse 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

so many people had no idea this existed, including me, thanks for pointing it out Pulse

BriChi 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

nice one, i had no idea different players had different features :)

Jordan Sweeney 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Whaaat?? Ah khaaaa- BriChi & I have been wondering where this was hiding ;) Yeyy can walk away from the computer while pre-listening to playlists again (without using rb 2.2.4) thanks Pulse!! 

maDJam 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

They will also be considering adding a continuous play feature to the other deck modes, so don't worry, your comments have been heard. ;)

Pulse 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I just signed up to the site to say THANK YOU! ;)

Ryan Veteze 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I tried this over the weekend and it didn't work.  I have a DJM-900 and 2 CDJ-2000's running in pro dj link.  I tried dragging all of the songs in the playlist to the player, highlighting all the songs.  CDJ 2000 was in Continuous mode and Auto Cue is off.  Am I doing something wrong or doesn't it work with Pro DJ Link?

Russ Tolson 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

most likely because the player doesn't know you're in a playlist if you are dragging and dropping from RB to the player. Try accessing the Rekordbox playlist from the actual player and loading it that way, now the CDJ knows its in the playlist and what to play next

BriChi 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Russ > AS @BriChi says, you need to do it from the player otherwise it is single-play mode.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Thanks for the speedy reply.  It makes total sense now that you explained it. I'll give it a try next time I'm out this weekend.

Russ Tolson 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@J Sun > Yes; as long as you play from a playlist (in EXPORT mode) or Deck 1 (in PERFORMANCE mode).

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Pulse > Very Cool! I got that working. Is there a way/setting to adjust transitions (fade out/fade in, to cue point, etc..)?

Jason G 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

no unfortunately, would be great for background music

BriChi 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi, can this be done from just the software or do you need to do it from a cdj?

mm 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Mike > You can do this within rekordbox as well.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi, I'm using now Rekordbox 5.3 and if you choose the "automix" option you can load a playlist and it works. 

Federico Beltramello 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink