Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

7フォロワー フォローする

Rekordbox Update 3.0.1 Now Available

Ver.3.0.1 (2014.08.05)

• Improved sync performance with devices.
  • Fixed an issue where rekordbox 3.0 sometimes stops auto-analyzing the tracks.
  • Fixed an issue where a track exported to a device cannot be played on CDJ when the file name includes / (slash) and other particular characters.
  • Added a keyboard shortcut to search inside of Collection.
  • Four or more devices can be displayed in the device category of the tree view.
  • Fixed an issue where tracks imported from network drive cannot be played via Pro DJ Link.
  • Fixed other minor issues.

[Note]

After Windows version of v.3.0.1. is installed, it may take a few minutes for updating. Please wait patiently until the updating process is complete.

As always, you can update rekordbox for free at  http://rekordbox.com/en/download/

Gavin

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

13件のコメント

so far i did not have any issues with 3.0.0 but i don't mind for an update :)

thanks

Paul Savateev 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

What is the keyboard shortcut to search inside of Collection?

Arturo Monge 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

so I have a major issue im running a hp windows 8 never had an issue till this update......it states that the program is incompatible now =(

Mista Means 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

That's a good catch pope. I'm interested in that because I use rekordbuddy. It would also be interesting to have a comment from Damien, the creator or rekordbuddy. I haven't seen anything in the rekordbuddy forum and blog about this issue.

I haven't moved to rb 3 yet, I want to be sure that everything works smoothly with rekordbuddy and traktor before I abandon rb 2.

Julia O 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

What is the keyboard shortcut to search inside of Collection?

CTRL+F or you can map your own in the settings

keep in mind right now there seems to be a bug where if a playlist is highlighted, You cannot CTRL+F, you have to have an actual track highlighted first

BriChi 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

after updating to rekordbox 3.0.1 i can no longer use Pro DJ link.

This happened with 3.0.0 but all i needed was a firmware update.

Again with this update i can no longer use Pro DJ link (over a LAN connetion) is there any suggestions how to deal with this issue?

Infrasound 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

So are they ever gonna bring back  right click on song "included in these play-lists" ?

Julien B 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

It is there just not from right click options. Click on a track and at the top above the columns is a drop down to see what playlist that track is in.

BriChi 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

no problem, I didn't either when it first came out, they should label that drop down so its obvious

BriChi 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink