Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

1フォロワー フォローする

Unable to connect xdj-aero to laptop after v1.11 upgrade

Hope someone can help. Today I upgraded the firmware on the Aero from 1.02 to 1.11 now I am unable to connect to rekorbox. The laptop recognises the connection without issue and once rekordbox is loaded and I connect. The Aero does not bring up the laptop in its connection list. Is there any way of reverting the software back to 1.02 - I had no issues and now wish I had not gone through with the upgrade.

rgds Neil

Neil Sumners

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

5件のコメント

Need a bit more information ... what version of rekordbox are you using and what is your operating system?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Sorry Pulse, details are

OS Windows 7 64bit

Rekordbox 2.0.1

System was working fine on Sunday nad no changes were made to Windows. Only change was the firmware upgrade which was completed successsfully. What I have noticed was the laptop recognised the connection to the Aero however once Rekordobx tried to connect there was a message on the Aero saying - connection lost.

I powered off the Aero and restarted but the outcome was the same, also tried rebooting the laptop but still no success

Is it possible to go back to firmware release 1.02 which was the original firmware that was on the Aero when i purchased it ?

Thanks  Neil

Neil Sumners 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi wanted to let you know that I restored to a previous system snapshot on Windows 7 and it looks as if the problem has been resolved ... hopefuilly.

I was successful in connecting the Aero to Rekordbox running on my laptop. Tomorrow I will attempt to do the same with my Android device.

thanks for your help ... whew  ... cheers Neil

Neil Sumners 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Neil > Just following up, everything resolved with your originally reported issues?

Gavin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink