Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

4フォロワー フォローする

XDJ-R1 all about Update ver1.10

XDJ-R1 all about Update ver1.10  

impressions, issues, problems.

John Makris

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

9件のコメント

Olá Amigos Da Empresa Pionner, A Atualização de  firmware ver 1.10 era Para Resolver Um Problema que ainda persiste no aparelho, Favor Verificar e quando Possível Postar a ver 1.11, Grato. 

Dj Marquinho RT 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

If I understand Dj Marquinho RT's google translation correctly, it would appear that there are still issues.

Release notes for this version seem to be pretty targeted to one bug, not enough to warrant me to try it out. Not much in the way of feedback, either...wondering if that means anything or not.

pope 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Good afternoon friend Pope, The Trouble I'm reporting you is that the dish does not have the same deck desinvoltura that the cdj 350 when We pull the plate to bring in a mix that has no effect of music is coming back quickly and rather a strange wheezing.

Dj Marquinho RT 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

One issue that I still have after 1.09 it's hard to explain without a video (i'll try to make one soon) when you hit the cue button fast it does not trigger the music. It's like having the quantitize on, but it's off. If I hit fast on the sampler buttons (with a hot cue loaded) the music triggers fine and responsive.

I did not have this issue on 1.08.

Ricardo Lopes Pereira 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

ricardo, the topic is for 1.10 ver, not olders.

get the 1.10 and write us your comments

John Makris 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

This still happens on 1.10!! I said after 1.09 that started to happen.

コメントアクション Permalink

anyone have install 1.10??

i dont understan after 5 months waiting for update,

we are very few with this update, and still some people writing in 1.09 topic.

John Makris 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I did.

I still have the equipment freezing. It's not the high pitch freeze. It's like the roll effect, the music cuts just like the roll effect, and the hole unit freezes.

Remotebox still to quit when I hit the search bar (not every time though)

I never had the high pitch freeze issue. My unit freezes with that strange effect, or when I hit the rotary knob to Load a music the iPad goes "loading" and xdj freeze

コメントアクション Permalink