Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

Delay in the effects kicking in on xdj-rx

Hi, the effects on my RX seem to have delay in kicking in when there not in Quantize mode, they seem to be a half beat behind, they don't react like any other pioneer mixer iv owned, i know i can just use them Quantize mode but I would still like to practice without Quantize on for when im using other equipment without the Quantize feature, am I alone here or has anyone else had a similar problem??

thanks.

owen sheridan

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

11件のコメント

A delay when not in quantize mode? That seems unusual. I'll ask the engineers to investigate.

What kind of delay are we talking about?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hey thanks for getting back to me, when i hit the orange effect button there is about a half a beat delay before the effect comes in, it happens on all effects but most noticeably on the roll as it delays and rolls out of time, if i set the roll to quarter note and i hit the effect button on a kick, instead of the kick rolling it would roll on the half beat like the the bass or hat etc 

i hope this make sense.

owen sheridan 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yes it helped with the roll effect, i still notice it when i use the delay effect but i can live with it…

owen sheridan 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Dear Owen,

If I were you just make a video and post it here so Pioneer can take a look at it. Als I can then have look.

DJ Lionbeat 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@owen > If you are still experiencing this problem, the engineers would appreciate if you would be able to shoot a video showing it in detail.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hey, i tried with the latest update, its still the same, il upload a vid tomorrow when i finish work.

owen sheridan 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@owen > Have you had a chance to shoot the video?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink