Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

XDJ AERO RIGHT DECK SOUNDS

Hello hi Pioneer, i had a problem with my XDJ AERO. I wonder why the sound is still there even i off the volume fader on the right deck. The left deck works perfectly !!! It only happen on the right deck. I provide with video also. I really hope that Pioneer can solve my problem ASAP. Thank you

Arief Azrai

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

11件のコメント

Thanks for you quick respond Pulse. I'll try to update now , anything I get back to you. Keep in touch pals :)

Arief Azrai 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hey Pulse, I already update the firmware to version 3.0 but it still happen. Is it something to do with setting?

Arief Azrai 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Thanks, pushing this to the engineers for further information.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Thanks . Do you think this is something to do with the volume fade broke or something? Im totally freak out.

Arief Azrai 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Sorry, typing error. volume fader broke or something else?

Arief Azrai 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Not sure, we'll let the engineers take a look and provide us with info!

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I just got an AERO today and having this issue as well @Pulse

Chris Stebbins 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Chris > If you're having this same exact issue and your AERO is brand new, you can return it to your retailer and exchange it for a new one.  If you purchased it used from a third party, you will have to follow Pulse's advice and send it in to be serviced.  You can find a list of all **international support contacts on this page** - they will be able to direct you to a local service shop for repair.

Mark Gallo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink