Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

xdj-rx as audio interface

Hello

can the xdj-rx be used as an audio interface similar like the djm900nexus?

best regards

Valentino

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

11件のコメント

so when i have a XDJ XZ i dont have to buy the interface 2 because my setup already support DVS?

is that correct?

Robin Kamp 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Correct - but you will need to purchase the Creative plan as that is a paid feature on the XDJ-XZ.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi Pioneer dude, i bought interface 2. but i cant find the license button in performance in recordbox.

i have version 6,  a bit strange, please help me, where can i fill in my license code in Recordbox???

Robin Kamp 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hey Robin,

None needed -- connect the Interface2, ensure that the FREE plan is activated on the MY PAGE panel, then you should be able to mix to your heart's content on the XDJ-RX.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Ola, me back again.

Still cant find in Recordbox where to activate my license keys from interface2.

There is no license tab in preference ??? Where to fill in?

And I want to use Interface 2 through my XDJ XZ . but with the audio the driver failed to install the XDJ XZ . 

Im lost...now it will work one day...but still it goes wrong where to activate the license key, in Serato it looks much easier, i now bought the free trail version, but my audo is not able to go by the XDJ XZ.. any tips - you tube movie, wacht over more then 10...

help me

Robin Kamp 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi, is see i dont have this License button in preference.

This is why it all goes wrong. Can you update my account please.

I dont want to use plan, i bought interface 2 with license keys, but i can not unlock them, really weird. please help.

Robin Kamp 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Robin > You're using rekordbox 5... you would first need to use the rekordbox dj license key to activate rb5, then use the rekordbox dvs license key to activate DVS mode.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Thanks for your reply.

I used recrodbox 5 but recently switched to version 6.

So it is better to go back to recordbox 5 again?

please let me know.

Robin Kamp 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

No, no need - you can use rekordbox 6 but no key or license is required there, just connect the hardware.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I did, many times, there is no OUTPUT signal. so i think i have to unlock it on the interface2 hardwarebox. BUT I CANT FIND WHERE TO FILL IN MY LICENSE keys.

thats the last step...were can you unluck the license keys i bought together with my INTERFACE 2 box????

Robin Kamp 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink