Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

XDJ-RX Recordings.

Hi all.

How do I get my recordings from the USB stick onto my laptop? I've checked to see if it actually recorded and can play it back on the controller itself, but would like to put it to Soundcloud and share with a few people to get feedback.

I couldn't find the file on the USB itself with Finder and couldn't find the file in Rekordbox and there was nothing to import.

Many thanks.

Jordan Garland

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

11件のコメント

If I recall, the WAV recordings are right at the root, no folder. They shouldn't be hidden, but try that if they're not showing-up?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

No luck with the hidden files. I'm stuck for where else I could look!

Jordan Garland 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Sorry, I don't have one on hand to be able to provide a guide for you, but it could be located in a hidden PIONEER folder?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Same problem. I can't find the files at my USB. Anyone has a solution? They have to be somewhere, or how to unhide them.

LXC 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

When you plug the USB stick into your laptop (I'm assuming you're running windows since you never said MacBook) go to Computer>whatever your USB stick is named and there should be a folder named PIONEER-REC... This is where recordings made from the RX are stored, the files are just called REC001, REC002 etc.

This is how it is for me anyway.

Lewis 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi Lewis.

Sorry I forgot to state that I was using a MacBook. I had no folders in there, just songs I'd put on there.

Jordan Garland 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I think I found my problem, when I push "master rec", I got the message "Read Only" on my XDJ-RX device. How can i make it record? Do I have to reformat my USB or change something?

LXC 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Entirely possible - what format is it? You should use either FAT32 or HFS+

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink