The no mention of support for Advanced HID which is what all 900 and 2000 owners want.
Official update status Traktor 2.5
*Scroll Down for Cdj Infos :)
The update will include the following improvements:
New and improved features:
- Implementation of Remix Decks
- F1 integration
- Fully overworked tempo and beat detection
- Additional options dialog with predefined BPM ranges allows to customize the behavior of the analysis right before it is triggered
- Specialized BPM detection for loops, one-shots and files shorter than 20 seconds
BROWSER / COLLECTION:
- Content of Remix Deck can be saved and reloaded as Remix Set managed in the Browser as a single entry
- Context menus in browser are now content type sensitive
- State of browser tree is recalled from previous session when starting TRAKTOR
- iTunes node now can always be opened by ignoring corrupt entries in iTunes xml
- Select-All feature moved from double-click on tree node to context menu, to avoid conflicts with double-click opening of folders
- Search in browser now includes path name
- Importing another collection now preserves favorites
- History playlists now contain duration of played tracks
- Exported playlists now contain correct path information to the contained files
- Browser status bar shows correct information about search results
- Horizontal scrolling in browser using a trackpad improved
- Fully reworked structure and consolidated wording of mappable Controller Manager entries
- Controller Manager now suggests corresponding output for the selected input to facilitate mapping of LED's
- MIDI outputs (typically LED's) can now be learned by pressing the corresponding MIDI button
- Added "Slot Play Type" and "Slot Trigger Type" to the list of modifier conditions
- User defined Input/Output Routings are new saved between sessions
- The control panels of Traktor Audio interfaces can now be opened without interrupting audio
- Repeatedly duplicating the same track is now totally seamless
- Stripe display for high resolution displays fixed
- Auto loops size now follows manual loops size which allows to adjust manual loops with the auto loop controls.
- The channel filter curves have been shaped for smoother transitions around the neutral position
- Improved stability of MK2 timecode decoder
- Disabled processing of unused timecode decoders
- Timecode drift compensation and skipless mode are now also working at 45 RPM
- Exiting timecode CD rescue mode by skipping to start of CD Track 2 fixed
- Synchro-start is now correctly applied when staring playback of a deck, which has previously been stopped by stopping the timecode record
TRAKTOR KONTROL S4/S2:
- S4/S2 sample slot functionality matched to Remix Deck functionality
THIRD PARTY CONTROLLERS:
- Improved Jogweel and Joglight integration for Pioneer CDJ-2000, CDJ-900 and CDJ-400
now in service center!!!
The Cdj 2000 now Hid or not?And what is the Joglight integration?
Anyone test this please?
No changes to HID/MIDI, only "Improved Jogweel and Joglight integration for Pioneer CDJ-2000, CDJ-900 and CDJ-400".
What?No Advanced Hid for Cdj 2000 or 900??
No changes to HID/MIDI
Thank you Pulse but bad News for new Traktor
LOL - soon enough, I've heard rumours we may see something this year.
Yes hope a New Pioneer Controller for Traktor with Hid ;)
Tracktor on the record (TOTR) has reportedly said that ''stage one HID'' is implemented in the new 2.5 update, indicating that there is other stages to follow........ tho thats all they said and it's very vague.....
lol , 2 years i own my cdj900 , work the same with traktor 1.2.7 than 2.5 .... just make the test ; no reverse , no slip mode , so i will wait traktor 3
Hope it comes new Cdjs or new Controller with Lower Price :D
Advanced Hid for Cdj 2000 or 900 IS now "working" , BUT not as good as good as people was hoping. NI call it "stage one" so lets hope stage 2 comes soon :)
I couldn't get the advanced to work but then I couldn't get Traktor to work. It was so unstable I rolled back to 2.3.
Anybody can make a video please?
I would buy 2 Cdj 2000 ;)