Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

6フォロワー フォローする

rekordbox dj not working

I recently installed rekord box 4.0 and accepted the 30 trial. My computers date/time reset and rekord dj rudely ripped all the new gizmos and gadgets stating my trial expired. I have tried reinstalling and deleting all registries that can find and still I am unable to take it for a spin. Any

suggestions from the tech help crew would be greatly appreciated...

adam brill 回答済み

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

39件のコメント

If you have edited the XML file, then why does it still say <init_done & <trial ?
Those 2 lines must be deleted in order for the trial to work again.
Don't re-format!!!

Arthur Eschner 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Also - Don't forget to SAVE after you edit the XML.

Arthur Eschner 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Arthur Eschner

because the RBD again creates to be opened...

Guedes Jr 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

in every way I try, it is always like this in the video I posted

Guedes Jr 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I had the exact same issue as you have.
What I can see from your video is that you didn't SAVE your changes.
Also, you need to be logged in as administrator.
Once you've edited the XML in text edit, click on :FILE, scroll down & click on SAVE. This MUST sort out your problem.

Arthur Eschner 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Guedes > @Arthur's comments are on point - you need to ensure that you're logged-in as a user with administrative rights and you need to make sure to save the document. I know you are correct in stating the file will be updated on the next launch of rekordbox, but it should work.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi guys,

@Pulse Yes, my account has admin privileges, after editing the file actvations.xml the saved before I open the RB, but the result is always the same video I sent.

Guedes Jr 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

same problem on my computer also deleted those two lines as suggested by pulse trial button appeared but perfomance mode view is not opening kindly help@pulse

tushar mulchandani 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink