Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

6フォロワー フォローする

Rekordbox dj & El Capitan XDJ 1000

Yesterday i have updated from yosemity to El Capitan.

Now rekordbox dj does't  read my 2 Xdj 1000 in performance mode.

what can I do to solve this problem?

Antonio

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

36件のコメント

Just had the same problem with my ddj rz. Fix for me was first uninstall driver then re install new drive for El Capitan (scroll down)!!

Alan turner 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

For ddj-sz this is the solution, but it's not applicable for xdj 1000.

xdj 1000 has't driver for Mac. It's sufficient connect it to Mac.

The only way it works now is disconnetting and connecting it to usb port.

but this is not the solution

Antonio 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yes Pulse I've installed the1.05 firmware. I've updated also rekordbox to 4.0.5 version. But the problem is still here.

Antonio 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Do you have the XDJs connected and in PC mode before you launch rekordbox?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Could it be a different setting of hid connention for el capitan?

I have the same problem if I connect xdj 1000 to traktor pro 2.

Antonio 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

No pulse. Before i try to connect xdj 1000 I open rekordbox dj

Antonio 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Antonio > Try rebooting the computer with the XDJs disconnected and off. Start the computer, power on the XDJs, connect the XDJs by USB, put them in PC mode, then open rekordbox and see if it works.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I've also connected xdj in pc mode and then launched rekordbox dj. But it's the same.

Antonio 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yes now it work if i connect only my 2 xdj 1000. But if I connect also my djm 900 the problem is still there. So the problem could be the new driver of djm for el capitan, probably in conflict with xdj. Anyway no problem to connect djm 900. Problem for xdj when i connect djm.

Antonio 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Antonio > Did you install the newest driver after uninstalling the old drivers?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yes i did. Have I to disinstall and reinstall the driver?

Antonio 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Antonio > I'm going to convert this to a ticket to see if the engineers can provide any insight, I can't replicate it here as I have an SRT and it works with a different driver.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Same boat as you all. Updated to 10.11.2 and now I have no access to Performance Mode. Yikes!!!

Tymnus 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Same for me. Just updated as I thought it's save to update to El Capitan these days. I was wrong ... The XDJ-1000 won't find the MacBook anymore. The DJM-900 works fine after installing the new driver though.

Juergen Tolksdorf 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

When I unplug the DJM-900NXS I can connect with one XDJ-1000. Not with two. Tries to reboot. Nothing.

Juergen Tolksdorf 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

We had two XDJ-1000's working with a DJM-S9 (audio was through the S9) at the NAMM show, so I know it works...

Have you checked in the Audio MIDI Setup application under the Utilities folder to see if both XDJs appear in the MIDI window? 

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Indeed. Here was the issue. I had an older CDJ-2000 aggregator. I've removed this one, rebooted and now I can see all devices including two XDJ and one DJM.

Thanks for the hint!

Juergen Tolksdorf 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hey - glad to hear it's working now! Thanks for writing back.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I'm not so lucky.

My mac (with el capitan ) doesn't recognize my 2 XDJ 1000.

It recognize the only when, after that xdj 1000 is in PC mode,  I disconnect from usb port  and reconnect them.

Antonio 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Antonio > I see from your post in another topic that you're having this issue and I've posted there (and asked the engineers to provide some info). Please continue your conversation there, and in future don't post the problem across multiple topics. Thanks!

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink