Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

Rekordbox Performance Mode and CDJ 900/DJM 900 NXS

Having troubles with the setup. 

Can't get my setup start working with rekordbox performance mode. Is there anyone who can tell me how to connect the setup with my laptop and which settings i need to config? 

I need usb or LAN to connect? 

Jeffrey Hoefkens 回答済み

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

12件のコメント

@Jeffrey > First, make sure you have the latest drivers and firmware installed. Next, connect it all via USB and make sure you have a rekordbox DJ license or trial active. Click the mode toggle at the top to switch from EXPORT to PERFORMANCE and check your settings in the preferences to configure the audio output for your DJM. Switch all the knobs on the mixer to USB and away you go.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

So i need to connect all 3 (2x cdj 900 and 1x DJM 900 NXS) to my laptop before? Just not one usb from the DJM to my laptop?

Jeffrey Hoefkens 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Jeffrey > If you plan on using the CDJs as controllers, yes, you must connect them by USB as well.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

My cdj 900 nxs player not detcted 1 player detect complet but 2player not detect any type off usb no any responce. Pla help sir my is only 4 month old

Deepak Mali 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Deepak > Are you running rekordbox 4 in Performance or Export mode?

How do you have the players connected to the computer? Are you using a USB hub?

Which operating system is on your computer?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yes usb hub but i connect player but no any driver asking my computer usd hub no moment my operating system is win10 & i try win 7 but problem is still 1 player driver detect but 2 not connect ,

Deepak Mali 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I think my 2 player usb hub problem but player is brand new no any damage my usb hud sir any positive result pls......

Deepak Mali 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Deepak > You need to install the drivers - you can download them here.

While you're there, you should probably also update your firmware if it's not at the latest version.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

And did you install the drivers / reboot your computer?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I reboot many time change 3 laptop..
Any master avalable solved my problem pls
My contact no. XXXXXXXXX 
Pls sir your help is not usfull
2 player working perfect but 1 player connect no asking driver

Deepak Mali 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink