Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

5フォロワー フォローする

Just got xdj-rx, quick question

How come when I change the tempo of one song to match the tempo of the current song and I beatmatch it not using sync, the songs doesn't stay on beat with each other? For example, if I play a song at 72 bpm then next song I want to play is at 70, so I move the tempo slider of the 70 song to 72 and then play it with the 72 bpm song it will stay beatmatched for just about one bar then the song where I changed the tempo will not be in sync with the other track moving on. I have master tempo on for both decks and I tried taking master tempo off, but still no difference. Only time it stays sync is when I use the sync button with the master track on the current track playing. I don't like to use the sync button, so is there anyway to fix that or am I just not using the controller correctly? I have all my tracks analyzed on rekordbox. I never had this problem using serato with the ddj-sx.

Kenny Ta

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

11件のコメント

They should be if rekordbox analyzed them am I right? Or do I have to edit the grids myself?

Kenny Ta 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

actually some of the bpms are wrong compared to what I have on serato

Kenny Ta 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Kenny > You always want to verify that rekordbox has accurately identified the start point and that there is no change / drift later in the track. For most modern "electronic" percussion tracks, they should be consistent from start to finish, so analysis in NORMAL mode is fine. Any song with a live drummer should be analysed in DYNAMIC mode, which allows for more variation in the beat and it will detect that and grid it accordingly.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I checked my grids and they are accurate, but I am still having the same problem.

Kenny Ta 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

i am exactly having the same problem! 
Even sometimes when sync is on they drift out of time!
So every lets say 20 seconds you have to adjust,
im using the latest rekordbox and firmware (1.8) version.

A lot of people have this issue and it is a bug i think! Very frustrating. 
Is there any possibility that this is a bug in the firmware or is it rekordbox causing this problem? My beat grids are fine and analyzed in normal mode. When will be the next firmware update? 

Marit Galle 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Same problem for me. I'm working on Rekordbox 4.05 and firmware 1.8.

I checked all my song (664) and the SYNC fonction doesn't work on anything.

It's a shame to sell this controller at that price with such hug bug!

I'm just bummed, I have to play in about 2 weeks...

Mike Wave 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Same here. Have made all necessary adjustments to firmware, unit and analysed in Reordbox with beat grids looking accurate but still experiencing drifting!

Seb 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I traded myx XDJ-RX (firmware 1.80) with another one (firmware 1.70).

That works well now!!!

So, the trouble come from about this firmware 1.80

Mike Wave 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

In more, it's impossible to downgrade...

Great...

Good luck guys

Mike Wave 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Issue was also on 1.7 version. I updated to 1.8 as per Pioneer advise. Still there.

Seb 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink