Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

[CLOSED] XDJ-R1 Cue point not accurate at all

With many tracks i prepare on rekordbox the cue set point isn't accurate at al.

If a track is loaded on a deck and i press on cue it's fine, exactly on the beat......but when i press play it's totally off bij a half second or so.

On my cdj-900 it works flawless..

Second........when i set hotcues on the fly on the R1 they are visible on the ipad with a red mark on the progressbar........but when i set the hotcues on rekordbox they not appear on the progressbar.......why is that????  

@gavin.....what are the plans for updates regarding the firmware and remote box software?? I presume Pioneer is working hard for updates and such cus the R1 is dropping like a stone at the moment.

Ruben Smit

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

11件のコメント

I found it's auto quantize making cue points off!!  But u can only turn quantize off from the remote box app.  Then u can set the cue point accurately, it won't be trying to snap to grid ....

Bobgavid 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Isn't it strange how a simple task actually isn't on the xdj1r....

Bobgavid 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Auto Quantize can be be toggled on the unit itself by pressing SHIFT and the TIME / AUTO CUE button simultaneously.  As you said. If you try and set the cue point with quantize on, it will set the cue at the nearest quantized beat.  This is the way it should work.

DJ-JW 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

On the aero , quantize is always on.  you can set the cue point where you want without having to turn anything on or off.  It works far better.

Bobgavid 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Ah, ok.  I just thought that if Quantize was on and the cue was set to a quantize point that it would be easier to match beats with songs.  How are you liking the Aero?  Is it better than the XDJ-R1 feature-wise (not taking into account all the problems with the R1, of course)

Cheers,

John

DJ-JW 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Ruben > Information from the engineers:

1. The second problem Ruben mentioned about the red mark on the progress bar: 

Even if a hot cue is set in rekordbox, it will not be displayed on remotebox unless the hot cue is called on R1 or remotebox by pressing the call button on them. The red mark on the progress bar on remotebox shows only the current hot cues.

2. "But u can only turn quantize off from the remote box app." 

Quantize can be turned on and off from R1 when Shift + Time buttons (Quantize in black letter with white background, which means you need to press this button with Shift) are pressed. 

Gavin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I've used the aero for a year now six nights a week.   it has a few sync niggles but with practise u can work around it.   I don't dj with sync on, but use it to match the bpm. Then mix manually after.  The loops and efx work really well.   The WiFi and iPad works good too.  Although, to be safer I decided to put all my music on a usb and then a back up copy on the iPad.   U can't do this on the xdj1r.   The WiFi can drop, but it's uncommon and the track loops giving u time to reconnect it or use the screen search instead.   The xd1r feels like a heavy tank compared to the aero.  Really I still don't know why they keep going with CD trays lol.   the xdj1r was gonna be ontop because of it's iPad remotebox control, and sampler looping.   Otherwise the aero does it all already.  It's really alot of fun to use.

Bobgavid 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Thank you for your reply. The engineers have had success in replicating the reported issues and a firmware update will be along very shortly to address these issues.

Gavin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Still not fixed and being ignored Gavin..

Craig Carl Howlett 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Discussion continued in another thread. Closing to avoid duplication.

Gavin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink