Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

4フォロワー フォローする

XDJ-R1 - Vinyl mode only work on pause

The vinyl mode on my XDJ-R1 only work if I pause the track. I cannot scratch while playing. If I do so, it's like the vinyl mode is off. Does someone else have this problem ?

I have the latest firmare (1.07)

Frank L

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

11件のコメント

Hi Frank

I had exactly the same problem the other day and it turned out rekordbox was set to jog wheel mode cdj instead of vinyl when i created a database so check your settings in rekordbox and update the database to your usb device. I tried it once and it never worked so i copied the settings file to the root of the usb and it set the jog wheels back to vinyl mode.

Kelvin Brown 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

My setting was on vinyl mode. I tried to import my setting to the collection but it doesnt seam to do anything. The option to delete the setting is not selectable. 

As for the setting file, I don't know what you are talking about. Where is that file ?

Frank L 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

it's in the pioneer folder on your usb device. The folder may be hidden so you will need to view hidden folders. The file is caled mysettings which is what rekordbox creates with your settings for the unit.

Kelvin Brown 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

That did not change anything. Even so... having to move a file like this looks like a bug to me. In fact, I am not even sure the XDJ-R1 is using that file at all. I tried changing a couple things and it did not change the setting on my player. There is no mention that preferences on devices is used in the manual either.

So... either it does not work or it is not a feature of the XDJ-R1.

After that... I still have my problem. Vinyl mode just does not work unless the track is on pause.

Frank L 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Finally... I have found the problem. Vinyl mode is bypassed if the vinyl touch setting is not 0. I kinda forgot about setting this! I don't know if it's supposed to be that way or if it is a bug, but that is the source of my problem.

There it is, a response on this matter would be appreciated.

Frank L 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

my xdj r1 jog wheel wont work in vinyl mode either unless it on pause. :(

Matty Hughes 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

my xdj r1 jog wheel wont work in vinyl mode either unless it on pause. :(

please can some one help?

Matty Hughes 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I have the same problem. Tried both options but doesn't work for me. Somebody else know how to fix this?

Jasper Bergstra 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Already did the firmware update. It's running on 1.13 now.

Jasper Bergstra 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink