Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

8フォロワー フォローする

Auto Cue in Rekordbox Dj "Performance Mode" on DDJ-SX2

How can I stop songs from playing automatically on loading.
There is no auto cue/time mode button on a DDJ-SX2 controller
like on a CDJ 2000nxs to correct this problem.

Dj Rawkus

正式なコメント

The issue of having a track playing and then STOPPING after the track has run out, then loading a new track to that deck and the track PLAYS ... has not yet been resolved. Unfortunately this occurs even with the lock-active-deck preference in place.

Until the update where this is corrected, the simple fix for this is to press the CUE button on that deck before loading a song. 

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

11件のコメント

@Cain > Do you possibly have your Load Lock disabled? With the Load Lock enabled, the only way to load a track is if the player is stopped. Loading a track to a playing deck will have the new track playing as well.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

My load lock is active. This problem was happening on and off, I've been pressing shift + any and all buttons that may be linked to an auto cue fuction to see if I may find the problem "blind" and so far it's running ok. I've also activated and deactivated most options that may be linked to this, numbering them out one by one. Can it happen loading a song near the end of another song currently playing? Or when a channel is "on air" faders up, loading a song?

Dj Rawkus 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Btw just so where on the same page,
I have a song playing on channel 2.
I select another song and load it on channel 3 while song on channel 2 is still playing.
the new song loaded starts playing automatically (and this does not happen all the time) especially if I stop the track and reload it on the same channel it cues fine. Also happens when;
Load lock activated or deactivated
Play from first cue point is activated or deactivated
Vinyl mode or jog mode activated
Quantize activated or deactivated
My library is located in my mac and most songs start with a hot cue.

Dj Rawkus 2 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I have the same issue - I believe it's working as designed, but I would also like to find a way to trigger the hot cues so that they don't auto play - simply jump to that spot in the track (if the track is not already playing).

vortoozo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Same problem here, sometimes tracks just start playing. I also have load lock engaged.

Yves Smolders 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yeah it is still happening to me occasionally, so I guess I didn't fix the problem....

Dj Rawkus 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I've asked the engineers to shed some light on the situation, thanks for your patience while we wait for info. As you can imagine, they're swamped. ;)

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

There is a lot of autoplay going on in several ways, I too have experienced this. For example if you let a track run out, it doesn't actually stop the deck. SO unless you hit play/stop when you loud the next track it starts playing, so god forbid you left your channel fader up. Also the hot cues are just play buttons for set points. They autoplay too. Very irritating.

Troy Townsend (Dj Troy) 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Just upgraded to Rekordbox Dj 4.1.1 last weekend  (29 April) , then went and did a gig on Sunday Night using my Ddj-sx2, and every song that I loaded up started playing on it's own?? 

I experienced this problem on one of the earlier updates (can't remember which one) and solved it by re analyzing my entire library again (10 hours!!!),

Unfortunately this time it didn't work, will now go back to Rekordbox 4.0.8 and see if it solves the problem........

Ade 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I now have upgraded to the DDJ-RX Rekordbox Controller and the problem still happens on and off.

Dj Rawkus 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink