Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

5フォロワー フォローする

Hot Cue Delay

Hi all, I've been trying Rekordbox 4.01 with the Pioneer DDJ SX2, and for the most part am quite enjoying the new platform!

When using the hot cues in quantized mode I sometimes experience a delay. When it occurs, the delay puts the track a beat or so behind. I was wondering if there was any way to correct this action? I was expecting the hot cue to engage instantly the way it does in Serato DJ and Traktor.

I've also had the same issue when playing on CDJ 2000s. I'm wondering if it may have something to do with beat grids or I have it setup wrong in some way.

Any advice would be hugely appreciated!

Matthew Gibson 回答済み

正式なコメント

Yes, it's on the list to be corrected, but for the time being, you can lower the quantize value so it registers less than 1/1.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

9件のコメント

Yes this is the same problem I am having .... they should fix this.

The solution I have is a two step process (1) set the quantize value to 1 and (2) you must hit pad on the beat ... if you are slow ...result will be behind the beat.

This is not ideal, Pioneer and Rekordbox should fix this

Desmond Perry 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

same problem with controller
and also when i press the already set hotcue it takes around half a second before it gets there

Bera Polat 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hello, i bought a Ddj-rb and i'm having the same problem as well.. its so anoying and i must say that im getting very frustrated with it. Every time i press a hot cue with quantize it gets delays and never match on the beat of the other deck that is playing.. Do you think pionner will solve that problem?

Soarez André 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Thanks for the reply Pulse. It's nice to see someone from Pioneer comment about this and I'm glad to know this is on the correction list. 

Matthew Gibson 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I've noticed that pionner released an update , but i still have that quantize delay problem. Did you allready fix it?

Soarez André 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

No; the quantize is still a "quantize-forward" function, not "snap-to-nearest" function.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

ahh ok =) and that is a feature that will still be fixed?

Soarez André 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

We've requested it, the engineers are aware of it.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink