Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

Some ideas that will make Rekordbox better.

Recordbox is a very nice and smooth Djing program but due to its first performance steps needs a lot of improvements. I have listed some bugs or ideas below.
-Selection functionality of Hot Cues like CUE/PLAY & just CUE and not just CUEplay.
-Presence of search box everywhere and not only when you are on a playlist.
-ability to drag and drop your master folder of music and create all the subfolders of it into playlists and subplaylists such as of your music folder's tree.
-ability to see external devices or HDD partitions when on performance mode. (I can't see my HFS partition om my SSD where i have all my music saved!!)
-compatibility with all CDJs, DDJs, XDJs etc that have USB midi compatibility and maybe in the future a timecode system for the old ones.
-stable lug free sound and light programe and ultra fast response. (it is the basic reason that I sell my native instruments equipment and come to rekordbox.)
I have faith in pioneer and i beleieve that you will make the best for rekordbox.
Thank you very much.

giannis mavridis

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

7件のコメント

And the ability to create auto updated playlists from your music folders too! It is double the job if you have to update your music folders and your playlists everytime. Big minus for Serato from me.

giannis mavridis 2 票
コメントアクション Permalink

"""Presence of search box everywhere and not only when you are on a playlist"""

When do you not see a search box? whether I'm in collection view or playlists I see one and also if i hit the "search in collection" shortcut "CTRL+F" is automatically brings me to a collection search view

BriChi 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

yes it shows up when you are at collection or at playlists section but when you are somewhere in the folders tree of the explorer, the search box disapears. On traktor for example it is always visible. Maybe I want to seacrh for a song only inside the folder i am inside and not to my whole collection.

giannis mavridis 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

gotcha, I only usually search inside collection or playlist, never a folder being there are no tracks in a folder. I guess they should set it so if you click on a folder it will search in the playlists attached to that folder, I'm guessing thats what you are trying to do

BriChi 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Almost this yes! But I was a Traktor user before so i played with my file structure and not playlists in the past! the playlist feature matches with serato theory which is not very common to me you know! the crates are the only thing i hated about serato! here in recordbox the file management is better but if they can fix it, it will be the perfect program...! ;) The little things make the difference!

giannis mavridis 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I fully agree with you on what you've written all these solutions must be implemented if you want the perfect program , I am a creature of habit in the use of traktor and I get on well with the management of music because you refresh my folders on each boot it should be so for specific playlists that we set ourselves, such as a large structure named " music " Auto update " and then another with other names like" personal " where you put all the parties etc .

Jo Calabrese 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Exactlly! Thank you very much my friend Jo Calabrese...!

giannis mavridis 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink