Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

[Fixed] Bug report: Rekordbox DJ: Latency issue with beat jumps

If you press a beat jump button multiple times it becomes delayed and doesn't keep up with your button presses. The larger the beat jump the larger the delay, and the more you press the button the more it becomes delayed, it also shows itself even more if you use beatjump while inside a loop. Also once you've scrubbed through the entire track it appears that the track is buffered into memory and therefore this bug goes away.

I made a video to show this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaFKDYunweU It's slightly intermittent so the first two times I show it it doesn't really happen but the last is obvious.

I understand a lot of DJs won't have a need to press a beat jump button more than a few times (although it will be delayed a few miliseconds when they do) but on the rare occasion they do they will really feel this latency.

And in my personal case where I like to set a loop and then move it through a track to my mix in point using beat jump I'll feel this delay every time I mix in a track.

Sean Bannister 回答済み

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

4件のコメント

I can replicate this with my mac (and not replicate with my windows 7).
I reported this issue to our engineer team with your video.
This will be addressed in a future update.
Thank you for your patience.

Aso 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

hi, what machine are you using? When I started using rekordbox 4, i was using an ultrabook Samsung laptop and i found out that the latency was so high. you can check the latency meter at the top right corner (color blue) below the time. when i used it in a mac book pro, the latency was so low and it worked fine.

Don Don 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Just came back to this to see if there was an update. sorry I didn't reply @Don Don, I'm on a Dell Inspiron with decent specs. Unfortunately my trial has ended so can't check the latency meter or test if this bug has been fixed. 

Sean Bannister 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Just purchased Rekordbox to see if this had been fixed and it appears this is no longer an issue.

Sean Bannister 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink