Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

6フォロワー フォローする

ctrl+del won't delete tracks on my external hd

Hi there,

So I've been trying multiple times to delete some tracks from my external hd. I've done so in the 'All Tracks' field, selected a few, hit the ctrl+delete and it looks as if it's deleting, but it isn't. They're still there. What's going on here?

Cheers,
Bas

Bas van Duren 回答済み

正式なコメント

@Wim > Sorry, unfortunately this isn't possible in rekordbox, but it has been requested. Hopefully a future update of rekordbox will support it.

For the time being, my work-around is to add the songs I want to delete into a playlist and create a MyTag called "Delete" and tag those tracks. I then export the playlist to an M3U8 and import it to Serato DJ where I PHYSICALLY delete them (with SHIFT+DEL) and then back in rekordbox I delete the songs which had the Delete tag, and are now missing because their files are deleted.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

6件のコメント

You can only remove tracks from playlists or collection itself.
They are still on the hdd. Which is in 99% cases what you really want.
I don't think you can delete tracks from hdd through rekordbox.

Mitja Čebokli 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Please add the ability to do this. This function makes keeping a tidy drive much easier.

John 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Did you import the songs from the external HDD?
If so, this is specification of rekordbox.

Rekordbox can delete tracks copied by rekordbox, and never delete imported original tracks(files).
If rekordbox delete original files, this may cause some issue, simply because original files may be used in iTunes or any other applications.

When you import songs from external HDD and export them to the HDD, rekordbox does not create copy because the files are in the HDD, there is no reason to create same file.
And when you delete the songs, rekordbox does not delete them because they are original files.

Aso 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

More information, even if you did not import the songs from the external HDD, rekordbox on Windows can not delete loaded tracks for technical reason.
Please load another song to unload the song.

Aso 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I wonder wy you can do this in serato dj & not in rekorbox. I just change from serato dj to rekordbox and it's a bummer this function isn't there.

DJ SKYWALKER 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink