Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

What do the rekordbox 4.0.2 waveforms look like on CDJ2000NXS?

Could someone describe to me what the waveforms look like on the CDJ2000NXS since the rekordbox dj 4.0.2 update?

Are they the full, horizontally scrolling, waveforms like you get playing off a rekordbox-analyzed USB stick, or are the simpler less-detailed style you get on the displays if playing via Serato? Or, even better, could someone post a photo?

Unfortunately my trial expired (I didn't buy DJ because I thought what it did to the on-screens displays was a step back from the experience of playing with a USB stick).

Also... does the waveform work on XDJ-1000 or is this CDJ-only at the moment (and, if so, when's this enhancement planned for XDJ1000?)

Thanks!

Richard Mundell 回答済み

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

4件のコメント

just the non moving wave at the bottom, nothing fancy like when you play off a stick

BriChi 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Thanks @BriChi. That's a shame. Add the fancy waveforms and Pioneer can have my money. Until then I'll stick with playing directly off the hardware.

Richard Mundell 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

no problem,

Honestly for CDJ2000NXS users, I see no reason to use Rekordbox DJ. There really is not benefit until they allow external add on midi controllers to trigger the hot cues and effects quickly

BriChi 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I do agree with BriChi. The waveforms are rather basic, but I guess that can be improved in upcoming updates.
What I like about CDj support is the browsing function which does actually allow you to focus on the crowd instead of the laptop screen.

Marc2405 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink