Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

HDJ C70'S ARE RUBBISH

So my headphones snapped in two different parts of the headband at separate times. This annoyed for for ages, as I couldn't get them fixed as it's practically impossible to get parts from Pioneer, and I shouldn't need to as it's a manufacturing issue, and they should have been replaced for free.

So I gave up, nobody would help.

I continued to use the headphones with two wires dangling from either side, just holding an earpiece up to my ear when needed...

Then mid-set in a club, the sound just disappeared, just a faint hiss in the treble coming out.

I thought maybe it was the mixer but having tried them again at home I can confirm the headphones are terrible and have really pissed me off, wasting my time, energy & money.

Josh Murphy

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

6件のコメント

Thanks Pulse, I've tried Tech Support multiple times, putting me forward to shops who sell pioneer stuff expecting them to fix it, so it always ends up back at Pioneer. Can't they just admit the headphones were very poorly made and offer me a new set or a refund? Totally disrespectful.

Josh Murphy 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

same thing for me happened 3 times now.. if it happen again i want a refund.

Alexandre Trépanier 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

actually if you do refund for the HDJc70.. i might do it since i would like to change it to a pair that doenst have factory defect.

Alexandre Trépanier 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink