Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

4フォロワー フォローする

rekordbox DJ Sequencer Suggestion.

It would be nice if the sequencer functionality was extended to include Hot Cues and Pad FX. Being able to sequence the samples is cool but sequencing Hot Cues would bring the software up to speed with Serato's Flip feature and being able to recall Pad FX routines would push it even further. Additionally, the ability to save named routines to the library for later recall would be great. Hypothetically, these routines could be independent of tracks in a way that allows the same pattern to be used on many different pieces of music. For example, a routine that triggered (Cue 2, Cue 4, Cue 1, Pad FX 1, Pad FX 5) does not seem overly difficult to implement from a programming perspective. If the played track does not have a fourth Hot Cue that step would be skipped and the Pad FX played will be whatever is currently loaded so that changing FX to match the original routine is not needed.

Thoughts?

Vecchiarelli

正式なコメント

Thanks for your suggestion - currently the sequencer is only for the samplers but we'll pass your comments along.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

4件のコメント

I have recently purchase the DDJ-RZ and I have to say including the hot cues for the sequencer will definitely be a great feature for Rekordbox DJ. (Similar to Serato's Flip)

I have many tracks in Serato that utilise the Flip function for rearrangement to what I think works better with the crowd in the club. For DJs who play 5-7 days a week, we prefer not to use hot cues all the time to rearrange certain tracks due to our memory limitations. Having the said function allow us to impromptu play a 3 years old track that stored the rearrangement made back then.  

NDC 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@NDC > Thanks for your comments, other users have asked for this as well and hopefully the rekordbox team can consider this for future releases.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I agree being able to record the sequence effects on everything like the PAD FX and HOT CUE would be awesome.  I was actually going to post the suggestion but it seems Some one beat me to it.  Great to see we have a like minded community here making suggestions.

Mushin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink