Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

error occurred while exporting

I use Rekordbox 3.3.0 and I wanted to export my tracks (mp3s but mostly AIFF). I tried different devices which have been correctly formatted but I always get the message "error occurred while exporting".

When I drag my folder again to the device, the process continues but after some minutes I get the same warning. On the laptop (macbook pro bootcamped with windows 7 professional) all songs are fine. I spend a lot of time analyzing and cueing each song separtely, so I don't want to do a mass "re-analyze" or so...

What to do? I spend months of cueing and tagging and now my work can not be exported????

Thanks!

s_decoster 回答済み

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

9件のコメント

FYI: I removed the posts you made on the other questions as there's no sense in trying to assist you in 3 places. Please don't cross-post in future.

Please try exporting small groups of songs to isolate which track(s) won't export, then post that track here for me to pass to the engineers please.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Thanks Pulse,

I reacted on those other posts because nobody seemed to react and I wanted to send out a signal that this issue also happened with me.
I exported 979 tracks and I got 55 warnings. I guess the first track that should have been exported at the time of the message is the "faulty" track.

These tracks have been in my collection for a long time and did export without a problem in previous versions of rekordbox. My newer AIFF tracks never resulted in a message.

In rekordbox 3.3.0 I checked both compatibility boxes concerning version 1.5.4. I re-anayzed some tracks using this version, but I did not do this for all tracks (because checking the compatibility boxes should fix everything. Maybe this can be the source of the problem, I know I exported these songs in previous versions and then everything was alright.

As a side note, I first thought the problem had something to do with my process flow ( https://forums.pioneerdj.com/hc/communities/public/questions/204573285-Music-collection-organization-beatport-pro ): I synchronize my collection with a external drive. Sometimes e.g. I change in the album artist field "various artists" into "various" on the external drive and then sync this to my macbook. I thought this would give the problem because rekordbox analyses a file and then that file gets overwritten by a file with the same name but a different ID3 content. However, the songs that get a warning don't correspond to this "theory".

I will send you some tracks by replying your mail, because I don't see an option to attach files here?

Thanks Pulse!

s_decoster 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I exported on different SD drives and one USB and the songs that result in a message seem consistent. The strange thing is that, after clicking the ok button of the warning, when dragging the same playlist over to the device (and thus automatically replacing the previous one), the track does get exported (which I would not expect if there would be inherently wrong with the track?).

s_decoster 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

If you are changing tags in another application after they've been imported to rekordbox, you may want to use the "rescan tags" function, but that shouldn't stop it from being exported. If, by chance, you are making those changes through iTunes and have the preferences set to allow iTunes to manage your music, that would be a problem as some tag changes will result in a change of file/folder name. A file being moved means the rekordbox database will now have a missing file. If that file had previously been exported, that could be why there is now an error on export.

I'm not sure why after clicking "OK" that it would still export after having an error the first time.

If you've been able to isolate it and have the track(s), pop them into Dropbox or another file share and link it here.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hello Pulse,

I don't use iTunes (for the reason that I want the control over the process). I also have zero "missing files".

I also don't think there is something wrong with the files (dropbox link below). I think there is a mismatch between the file and the data rekordbox has linked to the file. That could explain why it are always the same songs that result in an error message and why these songs permanently stop resulting in such a message when they are analysed again.
If I don't re-analyse the same songs result in the error message when exporting to different devices.

But I also cannot figure out why they also don't result in a message if I continue the process on the same device (thus after clicking OK).

When you have songs that are in rekordbox since the early versions of rekordbox, and some of them are re-analysed in the latest version and some are not, is it the best strategy to check both compatibility boxes concerning version 1.5.4 in the preference window, or would checking these boxes confuse rekordbox when you do a re-analyse?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j5xysed17dbxi5r/AAB3MNLe2bYrJy8XYekqFM3Fa?dl=0

s_decoster 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Sorry, got lost in the flood - does this still happen with 4.x?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

It happens with 5.3.0. When I was exporting the songs it looked good and analayzed, but when I ejected the flashdrive and re-plugged it again, some of the files are missing. But the thing that I don't understand is. I've been doing these exports many time but the files that would be missing are FREAKIN RANDOM. I was worried because some of the files are definitely broken but it isn't.

Luthfi Hanif 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink