Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

5フォロワー フォローする

WHY IS XDJ-RX ONLY 2 CHANNELS

Seriously. I am in need of a new controller and to update. The XDJ-RX is everything I would want except..... (get ready)......

ITS ONLY 2 CHANNELS. I have been with Pioneer my whole short djing life and the ONLY thing holding me back from getting the XDJ-RX is that it only has 2 channels. I am seriously considering going to Numark simply because their controller has 4 channels. In fact I think that Pioneer severely cut this product short by limiting it to 2 channels. As some one coming from a DDJ-SR I love Pioneer except my only choices are to go to another controller similar to the SR like the SX2. This does not give me any sort of breakaway ability from a computer and only points me more to a Numark.

WTF SHOULD I DO........

JiBs

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

11件のコメント

Be patient and rest assured they will make one before this year is over.

Be careful what you get yourself into with Numark.  I've only ever had bad

experiences with Numark products, and I will never buy or recommend that

brand to anyone.  This is just my experience of course, I'm sure many other 

buyers have good and pleasant things to say.  Yes it is my fault I bought two

cdx1's and digital mixer...I still have those paper weights. Everybody knows 

they are unreliable garbage that never got fixed.  Numark lost my business forever.

Rick Cortez 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yeah I can appreciate that. I actually had a Numark Mixtrack pro 2 for a time and it was a fun little controller to learn on... but at that point the little quality things don't stand out like they do now.

I know I am looking for basically a SX2 with screens and I would be sooo happy. The 16 BEAT PADS ARE MISSING TOO!!!

JiBs 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@JiBs > The XDJ-RX was never intended to be a full-fledged controller.  It's a stand-alone player/mixer combo unit.  We added rekordbox support because our customers wanted it.

@BriChi > You already have it.  It's called the NXS 2 system.

Mark Gallo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

LOL, true! but an all in one, lighter and thinner would be nice and not a fan of the NXS2, My nexus' are amazing though

BriChi 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Mark So I am sure that I dont need to point out to you that the NXS2 system and mixer costs more than an arm and a leg... possibly both nipples too. Just saying the upgrade from what I have now is not a reasonable one.

JiBs 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@JiBs > I can assure you that there is a VAST difference between the original nexus system and the NXS2 system.  You can visit pioneerdj.com for specs.  Furthermore, why would Pioneer DJ put out an all-in-one unit that basically does everything the NXS2 system does and offer it at a lower price?  This would render the NXS2 system worthless.  If you walk into a Ford dealership, and ask them for a convertible top cargo van with a Mustang engine, they would tell you the same thing.  There are different product lines for a reason.

Mark Gallo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Alright @mark coming in hot!!!

Im sure there is a vast difference. In fact I know there is. I don't think anyone brought that up that there isn't enough of a difference. 

And no one is asking for a mustang engine in your mini van. Its pretty simple really. You take the XDJ, and add two more mixer channels! And then I am sure you can charge whatever you would like. The fact is that because of the current product line, I have to stay with a DDJ controller or pay that arm, leg, and nipples? for the NX2 line up. 

It isn't impossible and it would bridge the gap between your current all in one ($1500) and the CDJ and mixer set up ($4,500+ new) and thats not crazy. I mean I guess if Pioneer can not come up with that then that's not the right attitude ;)

JiBs 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@JiBs > It's not that we can't build it.  We can build just about anything.  But it has to have a place in the market.  You can always get 4 XDJ-100's and a DJM-850 or 4 XDJ-700's and a DJM-750.  There are lots of options.  I understand that it would be cool to have it, but not every product idea comes to fruition.  

Mark Gallo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

It's coming out this year!

numark has it

denon has it

Pioneer will have it too...only better than those.

be patient, and when it comes out I will buy it.

Why don't pioneer products come with some sort of

decal?  My Technics always came with a decal, and

some other cool brands too.  I have bought many Pioneer

products here lately, and not one decal!  Not even the flagship

products have them...ddjrz, hdj2000mk2, XDJRX...give us some

dam decals pioneer!

Rick Cortez 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Not interested in separates. Want a 4 channel standalone Rekordbox player. 

4 channel NXS2 is for clubs not bedroom DJs. Who wants to spend that kind of cash to have a mix at home.

MiQ 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink