Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

4フォロワー フォローする

XDJ RX BPM Bug/BPM fluctuation

So lately I've been having the issue that the BPM changes the whole time while using the XDJ RX, with pretty much every track. I have master tempo engaged and updated my Rekordbox Software and the Firmware of the RX. Didn't change a thing.

It makes it completely impossible to make any clean transitions whatsoever.

Is there a fix for this yet?

Connor Kratz

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

11件のコメント

Go in Rekordbox settings, and check what type of analisys you have, if dynamic try to change it and re-analyze you songs.

Jacox 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

That didn't change anything. I deleted the songs from my library, changed the settings to normal instead of dynamic, imported and reanalyzed them, but the same problem still occurs

Connor Kratz 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

1 - On the display on the RX the BPM change between start and end of the song?

2 - Do you select and load the song thru "Folder" option in RX?

Jacox 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

1 - The BPM changes randomly during playback on the RX, so there's no way of readjusting it with the tempo slider because it starts changing again after a couple of seconds

2 - I selected the tracks though the "Playlist" option, the "Folder" option doesn't show up anything. It's empty

Connor Kratz 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yeah everything works fine, except for the BPM change during playback. Waveform and beat grid work perfectly

Connor Kratz 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

For me the only reason is the dynamic analisys instead normal analisys...

try to format your USB Dongle, do the normal analisys in rekordbox, and re-export to (blank) USB key...then you can try in RX.

Jacox 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

The problem is in all 2 decks? Have you tried to play the track left/right and see if BPM change in all 2 decks in the same way?

Jacox 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

None of the above helped, but thanks anyway. The problem occurs in both decks

I guess I'll have to wait for the official technical support to reply...

Connor Kratz 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Connor > Sounds like your beat grids aren't setup properly.  Tracks should always be analyzed in normal mode unless they have BPM changes in them (tracks played by a live band, transition tracks, etc).

Mark Gallo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Thanks a lot @jacox and @Mark. Reanalysed everything and it seems to be working fine again! Awesome!

Connor Kratz 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink