Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

9フォロワー フォローする

XDJ-RX Driver Error

I get an error when selecting "Pioneer XDJ-RX ASIO" For an audio device within the Rekordox software.

Bobby Tunez

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

14件のコメント

The same for me. Using win10 64 bit. Complete reinstalling / rebooting doesn't work.
In device manager RX and RX MIDI is OK.
In sound devices there is only XDJ-RX USB audio (line). With this driver RB with controller in midi-mode works ok, but pre-fader listening with ch1 & ch2 cue buttons on controller doesn't work.

Vilius Bagvilas 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Did you have your RX connected, turned on, and in MIDI mode when selecting that audio device within rekordbox?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I have exactly the same error, its a hard one.

The XDJ RX (firm. version 2.10) is on, and connected via USB to compupter (Windows 10 x64 w/ rekordbox 4.1.2).

The RX is in Menu, set to 'Midi Control'.

In device manager only the XDJ-RX line shows up. This works perfect, but headphone sound is exact same to master output. So no mixing posibilities.

Upon selecting Pioneer XDJ RX ASIO, the program freezes for a second, and shows 'error while opening'. So yes everything you said was done...

Can you fix this real quick, or tell me a work around this problem (with driver for this part of RX, or ASIO4ALL driver with right settings? Please, HELP! The gig is this friday...

Johan van Ede 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Btw, I did read most of the other related post upon this matter and that doesn't work...

Johan van Ede 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Johan > The instructions for you are the same as provided elsewhere in the forums:

- Disconnect your XDJ-RX

- Close rekordbox and install the latest drivers (here)

- Reboot your computer

- Open rekordbox

- Connect the XDJ-RX

- Open the preferences, select the XDJ-RX ASIO

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hello Pulse,

I did that several times, and yet it gave an error upon selecting the XDJ-RX ASIO.

In the end, I decided to go on the Asio4All (Universal version) tour, and setting the audio settings myself.

That didnt work, but when selecting the asio4all audio setting in Rekordbox, a small window popped up.

It was the control panel of the ASIO4ALL, here I saw the XDJ-RX ASIO alongside the ASIO4ALL. Before the XDJ-RX ASIO there was a red on/off icon.

When I clicked it, it became blue (indicating it was operational). When I go to Rekordbox again and select XDJ-RX ASIO it is working. Audio settings are working then. This has to be done after every reboot, where can I permanently set it to be operational?

But for everyone else, when you went through the steps above and it still doesnt work, check for a setting where the connection is out of disabled.

This can be done via downloading the ASIO4ALL driver from the official website. Then first select this program in Rekordbox. The program loads, and shows a icon in the system tray. Click this, and enable the XDJ-RX ASIO. After that, go back to Rekordbox and select het XDJ-RX ASIO. Now (I hope for you, for me it worked) you won't get an error anymore.

Johan van Ede 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Did you previously have ASIO4ALL installed?

The other possible solution is to remove the rekordbox settings file, but if you have it working, we'll leave it for now.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

downloaded the latest versions of firmware, drivers.. but still the drivers showing error

Vinay Salve 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

That's pioneer's error since they released XDJ-RXAudio64.sys file without any digital signature. Please sign the driver and release an update. Thank you.

Dimitris Agos 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Dimitris > That's only a problem if you're using Windows 7 which hasn't been properly updated; if you are fully updated, the driver signature of the package matches the Windows signature registry. Prior registries didn't match due to the change in name from Pioneer Electronics to Pioneer DJ.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Encontre la solucion: instala rekord box 5.0.1 y el driver XDJRX 1.100 Y LISTO

ARTURO LIMA RAMOS 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Having exactly the same issue where I cannot install the driver, and so nada works. 

Chris Coughlin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Chris > "Exactly the same problem" as whom? There have been several users post different issues. Please post a new topic and provide additional details such as the version of windows (and build #) along with which version of the driver you're trying to install. Thank you.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink