Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

6フォロワー フォローする

Xdj rx , Bpm problem and Jog wheel sensitivity

Hello

I've got a xdj rx and yesterday when i was playing with cdj 2000 i realize something ! 

When u have the same bpm on both decks and u have synced ( sync button = off )  both songs , on xdj rx seems that songs diverge and run away from each other !

On the other half , yesterady at cdj 2000 , same songs , same folders , same usb sticks was smoothest ~> synced correctly !

Also if u can add to the next firmware , an option about jog wheel sensitivity to be more smooth , it would be Great ! 

Thanks 

Βασιλης Ταβ

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

9件のコメント

You can adjust jog wheel latency in settings menu
Bpm drift can also be beat grids need adjusting or bpm needs adjusting

Rick Cortez 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

i dont want to adjust jog wheel latency , i want to adjust jog wheel sensitivity !

neither beat grids ( if i understanding the word correct ) and bpm needs adjusting . as i said , same songs , same usb sticks same everything , on cdj 2000 was syncing correctly but on xdj rx it was a bit difference , and all the time need correction with jog wheel !

There is also a same post with the same issue . but no one give us a solution !

Thanks

Βασιλης Ταβ 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Are you using master tempo? And at what pitch range? Are the songs analysed with rekordbox and is the beat grid correct?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

master tempo = ON 

tempo range = 10%

yes , all songs are analysed with rekordbox 

what are you mean about beat grid ?  

Example of the issue : 1 song is 120.0 bpm and the second one 121.0 bpm . When i sync them ( without button ) at 120.0 bpm and there both perfectly synced , seems that the second song needs correction after a while , but more often than cdj 2000 ! its like the first song has 120.00 bpm and the other 120.09 bpm ( now i hope to understand what i am saying ) 

THanks 

Βασιλης Ταβ 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Try turning the master tempo off. If you're not using the sync, then the beat grid doesn't much matter.

Just to let you know, the tempo stretching in the CDJ2000's can't be compared to the XDJ-RX as they have different grade components controlling the way the audio is manipulated. If you use the sync function on the RX, it will have a better beat matching as the grid from the track can be locked between the two decks and that clock synchronized.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Ok thanks , but i believe that neither the sync button or master tempo off is the solution ! 

What about the sensitivity of jog wheels ? be less sensitive or an option with 5 scales about it ! i think it will help people like jog adjust ( heavy or light ) function on cdj 2000

Βασιλης Ταβ 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

What do you mean about the sensitivity? You're describing the "weight" (like a CDJ-2000 adjustment). The touch-sensitivity (as to when it responds to your fingers being on vs. off the surface) is adjusted automatically and there is no control for the user to change it.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

yeah i know , i described weight because this function help the user to control easily the jog's "sensitivity" ! 

im just saying to techs , on next firmware update , they should add an option for scaling what u describe on ur last words ! 

Βασιλης Ταβ 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink