Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

Can't use usb stick with exported tracks on reckordbox dj performence mode

Hi!
Why can't I use a usb stick with exported tracks that works on cdj in performence mode? There is no device section in performence mode but there is one in export mode? Is there realy no way to use that?

Thanks a lot!

Lionel Der Boven 回答済み

正式なコメント

No, this is not possible.  Rekordbox only has the ability to read one database at a time.  

Mark Gallo
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

7件のコメント

Have the songs been analyzed in your Rekordbox, so they appear in the collection in Performance mode?

Jay 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi!

No they only appear in export mode and everything works's fine there. there is just no device section in performence mode like in export mode so my usb stick don't appear there.

Lionel Der Boven 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Sorry to be a little bit rude but that's nonsens. Because it can read the drive database on export mode so why not in performence mode? It only need to READ the database from the stick like cdj's and it doesn't even need to import the data because I know some dj don't want that because they can steal you're drive and import it but why can it not be that there is a import lock but that it ONLY can PLAYBACK a reckordbox drive in performence mode just like in export mode where it work perfectly?

Lionel Der Boven 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I assure you it's not nonsense.  Rekordbox does not have the ability to read multiple databases.  Each rekordbox device (USB drive or computer) has it's own unique database.  If you are running rekordbox on your computer, the software is reading your computer's database.  If your friend plugs his USB drive into your computer, rekordbox will not be able to recognize the second database and therefore will not be able to play tracks from that device.  

Some users have expressed their desire for rekordbox to read multiple databases and these requests have already been passed on to the product team.

Mark Gallo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

That's maybe now in performence mode but what I mean is that it already "can read multiple databases" in export mode so it can be possible in performence mode but if you forwarded it I am happy.

Lionel Der Boven 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink