Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

DDJ WeGo and Rekordbox not working

Can´t make DDJ WeGO work with Rekordbox, anybody with the same problem? the WeGO sound output works though.

Using Windows 7, driver 1.0 and firmware 1.09 (latest)

Any help is welcome!

tks

Fausto Makoto Takahashi 回答済み

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

13件のコメント

@Jed > Make sure you're in PERFORMANCE mode and have the free plan activated on the MY PAGE panel (top right of rekordbox).

Pulse 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Are you using rekordbox DJ (in Performance mode) with either a trial or purchased license?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi, I have activated trial, but the performance option/button is not available anywhare (it does not appear in the software screen)! Any solution?

thanks

Fausto Makoto Takahashi 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

It seems to be activated, since I dont have the option to activate trial anymore.

コメントアクション Permalink

both trial button and permformance/export options are missing

コメントアクション Permalink

It's likely your trial has expired - can you go to rekordbox, open preferences and click on License to see what it says?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Had this situation since the first moment after activation, and surely it is still within the 1 month trial. Really wanted to test the software.

コメントアクション Permalink

in the license page, after I log in with my account, there is only the possibility to input the license key. No trial activation button.

コメントアクション Permalink

In resume, it seems to be with with the trial license expired, since the activation,

Appreciate the help so far, pulse.

コメントアクション Permalink

Im having the same problem , it appears i have a license but my wego 4 has no control over rekordbox , none of the buttons or jog wheel effect the tunes i place into rekordbox? have i done something wrong in settings? Everything is plugged in .. the songs on rekordbox play on my mac.. but when the wego does nothing almost like its not connected to the playlist. 

Jed Mitchell 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

My friend told me this about an hour after I posted and it worked straight away , but thanks a lot , I think it should be made a bit more clear because id imagine quite a few novices may miss that small detail ...but then again it could've been just my stupidity ;) lol 

Jed Mitchell 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink