Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

7フォロワー フォローする

Save Settings Option!!

Please can we have an option for Rekordbox to remember the last settings!!

I'm using with a DDJ-RR and every time I quit then re-open the software it doesn't remember that i've had Master Tempo switched on, I have to re-assign the Colour FX and disable the crossfader.

And PLEEEAAASSEEE give me the option to not automatically have SYNC stay on when I load the next track :-(

Ian Laverick 回答済み

正式なコメント

This will be added in a future update.  There is no time line for this update yet.

Mark Gallo
コメントアクション Permalink

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

13件のコメント

Master Tempo setting not persisting is an issue for me as well (using DDJ-RZ).  (Or - at least it is sometimes - it has occasionally remained on... or defaulted to be on.) 

tw332 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

+1

Settings should persist. Particularly disabling the crossfader. Also remembering which page of the Pads we were on last (like beat jump, etc). 

entro 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Ian > Which version of rekordbox are you using?

Mark Gallo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Agreed

I posted months ago about using default or user CFX. 4.1.1 now remembers the setting "DEFAULT" vs "USER" but doesn't remember which CFX I selected. So each time I run RBDJ I have to go in change the effects.  

DJ Chase 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@mark> I'm on the latest version 4.1.1 using with an RR and SX2 it doesn't remember any settings.

Ian Laverick 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Strange.  This issues was supposedly fixed in a previous version.  I will create a ticket for this and report back with any updates.  Thank you in advance for your patience.

Mark Gallo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

So it should save the settings like Master Tempo, Crossfader assignments etc?

Ian Laverick 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Ian > This was my understanding but I may be wrong.  I will report back anything I hear from our engineering team.

Mark Gallo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Mark, is there any news with solving subj issue? It is already ver. 4.2.5 on board, but the problem still exists. 

Also, it is quite necessary for RB to save browser settings. I.e. I dont need "preview" column, but the "color" col is usefull for me. And for that, I need to custom my browser window every time I open RB. That's just not right at all.

Dishpak 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Dmitry > My browser settings are being saved perfectly in 4.2.5.

Mark Gallo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Any News on this topic?
Rekordbox don't save any changes in mixer settings.
I want to disable the Crossfader and save the exact FX parameter for the next startup of Rekordbox Dj.

Niels Otto 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink