Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

4フォロワー フォローする

Device connected but not listed on Sync Manager screen

I have an iPhone 6 which I am able to connect with Rekordbox. I can see the iPhone in the devices list and expand / browse the device and export playlists / music to the device. However, if I open the Sync Manager screen, the device does not show up in the drop down list.

Am I missing something obvious? Is there another way to synchronize playlists and cue point information across devices?

iPhone 6 (IOS 8.4.1)
Rekordbox 3.3.0 rev.4268-5192
Mac OSX Yosemite 10.10.4

Ben Ogden 回答済み

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

9件のコメント

@Ben > Your iPhone will only appear within rekordbox when you connect via the rekordbox mobile app on iOS.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Correct. I am connecting using the mobile app. Once I do so, I can see the iPhone listed under "Devices" on the main rekordbox screen. However, the iPhone is not available on the Sync Manager screen.

I just updated to OSX 10.10.5 to see if that made a difference but still no luck.

Ben Ogden 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Ben > Are you in the "Connect to Computer" mode in rekordbox mobile?

Have you verified that your firewall is off?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

(Wow, thanks for such quick responses!)

Here the steps I am following:

On the iPhone app I select "Connect to Computer" and then press the connection button in rekordbox on my Mac. I click "Yes" to the prompt to initialize the connection with the mobile device. At that point, I see the iPhone appear in the Devices list in rekordbox on the Mac. I click the "Sync Manager" button and the Sync Manager screen opens. At this point, the devices list at the top of the Device column does not show the iPhone. It only contains "(no choices)"

Yes, I verified the firewall is off.

Ben Ogden 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Ahh, this is a simple misunderstanding in how the sync manager works. You need to select playlists to sync from iTunes to rekordbox and/or rekordbox to USB / SD devices. The sync manager doesn't work for mobile devices. Simply select your playlists and drag/drop them to the device.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Ahhh! I see. So it looks like I just need to right click the device and select "Update Collection" to get my cue point edits from the mobile app back into my collection.

Thanks!

Ben Ogden 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I think they didn't allow the sync to mobile because of the reliability in connection over wifi, but yes, you can still update by right-clicking as you note.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

To sync your Playlists with your mobile device, you do not use the Sync Manager. (This thread helped me figure it out)
Once your mobile device is connected, follow these steps to get the Playlists you want on your mobile device:
*Go to the Playlist you want to select
*Right click on the Playlist
*Select Export Folder & click on your mobile device
And that's it!

Lisa Rose 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hello, what about getting the tracks information I modified on the mobile back to Rekordbox? (cue points, grids, etc.)

Stange thing my iPhone 8 doesn't show up at all in Rekordbox (under Devices for example) excepted in the Search Mobile window.

Lastest Rekordbox, Catalina and iOS.

Any help is welcomed :-)

Thomas 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink