Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

5フォロワー フォローする

Distortion with ASIO

Hello! I recently bought the DDJ-RB, and it works pretty good I must say!

However when I have the DDJ-RB ASIO set up in the audio settings, I can't play for more than 15 minutes until I get huge distortion on my master output..

Everything is completely fine until those 15 minutes have passed, that's when the distortion starts to kick in. It then gradually increases over a minute or so, and then stays  very distorted until I relaunch rekordbox or replug my DDJ-RB.

I have tried switching USB ports on my computer, raising and lowering the buffer size, and reinstalling the drivers. None of this worked, obviously, and I really want to get my mix on :p

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: I have also noticed that the master knob doesn't affect the sound in any way, not the volume in the headphones nor the speakers. I am going to try how ASIO4ALL

Carl Lindh 回答済み

正式なコメント

@Kevin > Your issue may be that you are using an (unsupported) AMD processor.

@Cedric > Your issue is likely that you haven't properly configured your audio output. It is unrelated to @Carl's issue; please post a new topic and we'll help you there.

@Carl > Please post an updated to your ticket and the engineers can continue to assist you.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

17件のコメント

UPDATE: I have now tried with another computer and multiple different speakers.. They all get the same problem no matter which combination of computer/speaker I choose. Is this a known problem maybe?

Carl Lindh 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I've sent you an email with some instructions.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Another thought from the engineers - do you have the PC Master Out enabled? Look on the main screen up at the top-right, beside the master level / meter. If it's on, it's blue. If that's the case, try disabling it and try running things again to see how the software performs.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I have the same problem... Aftet 30min the sound gets distorted and chopi, onli fix is to restart comp and ddj rb. Pleas advise what to doo...
Thenx

Danijel Pusovnik 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Danijel > Please try adjusting your Buffer size (found under rekordbox Preferences Audio) to a higher value. For example, if it's currently at 10ms, try adjusting it to 20ms or 30ms.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I experience the same problem. I've tried to increase the Buffer size to a higher value but the problem still occurs. I even cranked it up to the max but still no result. 

Kevin SW 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

What seems to have 'fixed' it for me was to simply get some external speakers and connecting them to the RB. However it still does not seem to work with the laptop's speakers in any way :(

Carl Lindh 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

That can surely fix my problem. But it feels bad that one of the R-series most interesting feature doesn't work. I sure hope Pioneer can fix that soon.

Kevin SW 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

The most common reasons for audio issues are related to the performance of the computer - if your computer is low-spec or if other applications are consuming system resources, it will be more likely to have problems. 

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

My Specs: 

CPU: AMD FX-8350

GPU: AMD R9 280

RAM: 8 GB 

According to those specs my PC is at least a mid-end one. And as far as I can see my system isn't overloaded during dj session.

Kevin SW 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I have heard that more problems are encountered with AMD users so.. maybe that's the case?

Kevin SW 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I wish that was the case.. However both my laptop and my desktop have intel cpus and nvidia gpus.
Desktop: 2x GTX780
i7 4770k
16gb ddr3 RAM

Laptop: gt555m
i7 1st gen(dunno exactly)
6gb ddr3 ram

Carl Lindh 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I have the same problem ... I cant work when i have my speakers as audio source because if i cue the track im not playing right now it comes through my speakers not my headphones ...

Cedric Echterhoff 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Can we get some help its not fixed yet ...

Cedric Echterhoff 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

It is a key problem and it is a shame that pioneer's engineers hasn't looked into it yet....

Carl Lindh 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink