Be sure to format as FAT32.
Classical issue |Not loading big wave form
I have a Sandisk 3.0 flash memory stick (spent some euros to get enough storage space). But unfortunately my xdj is not showing the big waveform.
I have read some forums here and seems that I need to take the following actions:
1.Analyse all tracks at Rekordbox (in process);
2. Next step ? (Export from Rekordbox to Memory stick again?)
3. Will I have to format ?
I am not using PC - Djing with a Traktor S8 working as standalone mixer.
Looking forward hearing back
Mark / Pioneer team
I followed this path and still big waveform is not available:
1. Analysed all the tracks
2. trying to export from Rekordbox to Memory stick (unfortunately does not look so intuitive I i did not manage to do by myself) I appreacite directions.
3. I made a backup of my usb 3.0 tracks (after analysed by Rekordbox) by simply dragging all my track to my external HD
4. Then after ensure that I my tracks were safe I Formatted using my MAC as FAT (I own a mac so I used this path
What is wrong or missing since I still can not see the bigwaveform
It seems like the files on the USB drive are not analyzed and/or properly exported from within rekordbox. Please watch this tutorial for information on how to export.
I followed the steps but still not working:
1. Formatted the memory stick as "FAT" option not "FAT32" since there is no such an option for mac computer (not sure if there is any diference);
2. I downloaded a single brand new track in MP3 of 9MB (just to test the process)
3. Analysed the new track using RB by following the path: file/Import/Import track/ "usb stick"/ "folder name" / "track" RB (Trial version) performs the analysis and I clearly see the waveform there with all beautiful collors (as usual)
4. I export the track according to step indicated in the tutorial (just exported 1 track to test again)
5. Close Rekordbox, turn on my XDJ1000, select the track, press play and the small wave is there but the big wave form is still not there (so frustrating). =/
Could you provide me some additional clarifications in what is missing out?
any update guys?
Please take a picture of your XDJ-1000 screen and post it here.
Pics were post above,looking forward to hearinb back from pioneer
Maybe a stupid question but are you sure that the track is loaded from the usb flashdrive and not from the RB Performance mode?
Selecting USB and folder...... I reckon the track is coming from usb...
That's it - don't select "folder". Try to choose "track" and load from there. The "folder" just opens a file without loading the rekordbox metadata.
OMG ... Solved..... Just tested!!! E X C E L E N T !!! Very thankful dude... Thanks a lot..
anytime ;-) happy you got it working!