Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

5フォロワー フォローする

xdj rx downgrade firmwere

Hello,

I understood.
I bought xdj rx because i like it and it was perfect for me using with rekordbox 3.3.0 and traktor on the same time (both programs open at once)/(pro link for rekordbox and midi for traktor).vers 1.80 firmwere was perfect for me.
Now, no longer can be used as before.
So if I want to use traktor why does not work as before?
(now no longer lights the buttons viny,jog,master tempo,etc)
In the future can fix this?

Thank you.
Ciprian Laurentiu

正式なコメント

I don't know what you guys are complaining about... when the XDJ-RX was introduced, it was marketed and sold as a stand-alone product, where rekordbox was only used with it for exporting music to USB devices, or linked to act as a media host. 

rekordbox DJ was introduced and all the XDJ-RX users were up in arms that their unit was not in the supported hardware list. It was originally never going to be supported as the intention for the XDJ-RX was to be used without a computer. Due to popular demand, the XDJ-RX was included with basic MIDI support. But apparently that wasn't enough because users complained that the lovely screen on the XDJ-RX was "useless" and that it was a waste to use it with rekordbox DJ because they couldn't see anything on it. So the product team and rekordbox engineers agreed that they would incorporate HID functionality -- something that only months prior they said they would not invest the time or money in doing. And when they finally release the 2.0 firmware and support for the XDJ-RX in rekordbox DJ 4.0.8 what is the reception? A bunch of pissed-off users who want to roll back to 1.8.

If you want fully functional waveforms, use a USB drive or the link.

If you want to use your XDJ-RX as a controller for rekordbox DJ, you simply won't have the same display; you get browsing track detail on screen and overview waveforms along with the time and position information.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

11件のコメント

You don't, lol

you cannot downgrade the players, I'm sure there is some fancy back door pioneer way of doing it but it is not public knowledge

BriChi 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

it's a factory secret ...for shure ! :)

Ciprian Laurentiu 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

i think Pioneer did a bad job with 2.0 firmware update.. it feels like a bad beta.. do you guys test the stuff before you release updates...srsly Pioneer iam heavy disappointed.

bought a controller for 1500 euro and the controller laggs on updates and suport, i waited months for Rekordbox dj.. then you promised us HID suport for the XDJ-RX and i need to say the new FULL HID Suport is more worse then before.. gj Guys

Marvin Grönboldt 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

You are right Marvin Grönboldt ....well this is not  Hid mode ,it's part-time HID mode .

For all traktor users,Pioneer interest is to sell their product,which means Rekordbox.

Ciprian Laurentiu 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

caprian i talk about rekordbox dj, iam not a traktor user i use Rekordbox Hardware mixing and software mixing the "allmighty" Rekordbox dj wich is a joke.. The new 2.0 Firmware Release made it more worse then before.. i cant use any hardware mixer effekts, the knobs dont light and no display information .. pioneer hybed since oktober 2015 the HID suport for xdj-rx .. and after 5 months work they give is such a ***** update..

feels great to be a Pioneer customer 

Marvin Grönboldt 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I'm a little disappointed, but I hope that in the coming weeks to fix the problem.
Anyway... until they reach Native Instrument or Serato we have to wait a few years.
so we content with what we have...for now

Ciprian Laurentiu 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

to release a "Beta state" Software for 140 € is like a punch in your face.. iam not happy about this

Marvin Grönboldt 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

The XDJ-RX is still a great machine for its intended purpose. And much angst is about the combination of OS 2.0 and recordbox 4.0.8. This doesn't make the OS update worthless for its intended purpose.

Has anyone got a problem with standalone operation with OS 2.0?

B

Teles 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink