Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

BUG in RB 4.2 - BEATS STUDIO WIRELESS NOT WORKING

I just updated to RB v4.2 and my Beats STUDIO Wireless are not working any more, please see the attached error.

I removed from bluetooth devices and paired again, still same issue. The headphones work just fine for listening music on any other application, its just an issue when i try to select my headphones on RB.

P.S. They were working perfectly fine before the update.

Manuel Zarate 回答済み

正式なコメント

I saw that; I'll mark this post as solved as you can continue with the support via the ticket.

In case you're looking for easy access to that ticket through the forum, click your username at the top of the page and then the My Activities link will take you there.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

10件のコメント

Please try uninstalling the drivers for that product, then reinstalling, reboot your computer, launch rekordbox and try again.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I just did, didn't make a difference. Is there any way to downgrade to v4.1.2 again?

Manuel Zarate 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Ok i was able to downgrade to 4.1.2 and its working fine again. I'll wait until they iron out this bugs on v4.2.1.

Manuel Zarate 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I don't think it's a bug with rekordbox, but possibly the audio settings. I've asked our engineers to take a look.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Please try again after the next update; clearly there were some issues with 4.2.0 and I'd like to see if you still have the problem once a fixed version is released as I'm not sure if your problems were related to the update or not.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Did you install the driver for the first time after installing rekordbox 4.1.2?
Or, did you update the already-installed rekordbox to 4.1.2? If so, which version did you use before updating to 4.1.2?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I have been using my Beats ever since Rekordbox came out 4.0. I've never updated / installed any particular drivers (there are not even drivers in their website for OSX).

Up until 4.1.2 they were working fine when i chose them as an audio device, i then installed 4.2.0 (just installed on the default location on top of the previous one) and it stops working. If revert to previous version 4.1.2 they work again.

I have tried removing them from my bluetooth devices and pairing again (its the only "reinstallation" process i can think of for the headphones).

Unfortunately i don't have any other bluetooth headphones to test with but something is getting broken with this latest version.

The workaround is to use it wired but that really sucks, no point of having bluetooth headphones to use them wired hehe.

Manuel Zarate 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Manuel > I understand -- could you please try the 4.2.0b beta version? It is supposed to address all of the issues created in the 4.2.0 original release. I would be curious to know if your BT output works properly after installing and running 4.2.0b.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I did test it yesterday with the new beta but same issue. I opened a help inquiry to formalize the issue.

Thanks!

Manuel Zarate 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink