Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

DDJ RX & Rekordbox (Jog Wheel Bug) VIDEO

Hello Everyone ... everything is working perfectly on my DDJ RX except this massive bug you can see on the video that i uploaded !! so i take my ddj rx to the shop i bought it we make the new firmwire update 1.03 also the rekordbox we check everything but it seems a software problem not on DDJ RX ... i check it also to another Laptop Mac but it was the same problem !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmgtyqkqbys

DJP7 回答済み

正式なコメント

Please reset your RX using the following steps:

1. Disconnect the USB from the RX
2. Turn on the power of RX while pressing [SHIFT] button on the left deck and [DECK 1] button at the same time. 
3. Wait for about 5 seconds.
4. Press the [SYNC] button on the both decks for 3 seconds.

When the [SYNC] buttons' LED is off, reconnect the USB and launch rekordbox to see if the latency has improved.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

6件のコメント

Thanks for your respond pulse i will make it right now because tonight i have a set on a club soo i have to tell them if im ok to work or not ... !! please help me out pulse !!

DJP7 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I've got to say a very big thank you pulse !! everything is working perfectly but ... what was that thing ? i was really anxious about it ... its a software bug or hardware bug ?

DJP7 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Sorry for the multiple posts pulse ... i was very anxious about my unit !! THANK YOU VERY MUCH !! it works like the first day i bought it !!

DJP7 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Try it again - if you're still having problems, please start a new topic so we can help you there.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink