Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

7フォロワー フォローする

Synced with another computer error every time

Every time I try to sync my USB to Rekordbox, it says it's synced with another computer.  If I tell it to sync anyway, it updates every single track. 

I've tried wiping the usb with disk utility and that doesn't seem to solve the problem.  Please help. 

Jason Schwartz 回答済み

正式なコメント

It seems there are a number of users having issues with 4.2.0. The downgrade to 4.1.2 is recommended at this time, you will not lose your collection.

Additionally, you can revert to a previous version of your database through an automatically created backup in the rekordbox folder:

Win 7/8/10: C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Pioneer\rekordbox
OSX: /Users/yourusername/Library/Pioneer/rekordbox

Rename datafile.edb to datafile.edb.old
Rename datafile.backup.edb to datafile.edb (removing .backup)

rekordbox automatically creates a backup each time you launch the software; if you have opened / closed v4.2.0 more than 3 times you may not be able to recover your database in this manner. Please check the date / time of the backup files in order to choose the most appropriate version.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

8件のコメント

It also seems to duplicate all the files and then I run out of space

Jason Schwartz 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Agree on all the above and i couldn't play on cdj 2000 nexus, it gave me error the file is compressed when loading a track

Walid Hochar 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I have same problem! Synced with another computer.

Paradi Jozsef István 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Having the same problem here. I thought it was because my computer got a new motherboard but apparently there's more people having this problem now. I also re-formated my whole usb stick already. When I sync one list it will sync ok. Then when I try to sync a second list I already get the message that my USB is synced to another computer

Azer Tim 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink