Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

11フォロワー フォローする

4.2.0. - DO NOT INSTALL

I installed latest version of REKORDBOX - BIG MISTAKE!!! 

My OLD synchronisation - FAILED! 

I am not unable to synchronise my playlists - It shows me ""Synchronize playlist(s) ... This device is synchronosed with another computer. Are you sure you want ...." - I NEVER use it in different computer. Ofcourse You have to click YES if you want to continue - your ALL previous export lost. New will take more than 4 - 5 hours approx. with 60GB data - soooo sloooooow (with USB FLAH 3.0 or 3.1).

I have 2 hours to the GIG and I do not have my tracks ready - THANKS TO SLOW SYNCHRONOZATION ..... after more than 1 hour i have only 4% from 58GB - really wired

I bought today NEW USB flash drive 3.1 - it is soooooo slooooooow ..... I couldnt imagine how could Pioneeer released this UPDATE 

- OLD 4.1.2 - WORK perfekt!!!

Chovanpeter 回答済み

正式なコメント

It seems there are a number of users having issues with 4.2.0. The downgrade to 4.1.2 is recommended at this time, you will not lose your collection.

Additionally, you can revert to a previous version of your database through an automatically created backup in the rekordbox folder:

Win 7/8/10: C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Pioneer\rekordbox
OSX: /Users/yourusername/Library/Pioneer/rekordbox

Rename datafile.edb to datafile.edb.old
Rename datafile.backup.edb to datafile.edb (removing .backup)

rekordbox automatically creates a backup each time you launch the software; if you have opened / closed v4.2.0 more than 3 times you may not be able to recover your database in this manner. Please check the date / time of the backup files in order to choose the most appropriate version.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

9件のコメント

I Also have MAJOR problems with the update, i had the same issue, but I also have another problem, I cant use my macbook with recordbox link, because all the songs i want to drag in my player ( CDJ-2000 NXS ) i get an error > ( My Thread )

I was at a gig last night and nothing worked!

I had to use an USB drive ( my backup in this sort of situations ), wich i do not prefer.

PIONEER HELP?

Martijn Renkema 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

they broke sync manager too, can't auto sync my usb drive anymore, already went back to 4.1.2 immediately

BriChi 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yup, sync manager is broken

can't move files around in a playlist without it deleting a file.

back to 4.1.2, I lost three tracks I hope I can find them because my play list is now three files shorter.

DJ Chase 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yep me too 128gb USB not synced with this computer (I only have one mac). Please sort this ASAP pioneer

Stuart France 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Do we get paid to be your Alpha testers?

Just in the process of downgrading to 4.1.2
Considering the issues with the previous recently, I'm not sure I will upgrade again :(

Pioneer need to separate out their products. Or at least make them bolt ons rather than injecting everything into the same application.
1. i don't want to install bloatware
2. When one bolt/on application screws up, it doesn't take the entire application out with it
3. Not everyone wants to use video..

Also, when are you going to stop having a new install path for every single version? I'm tired of having to configure my firewall everytime I upgrade :(

Sinclair Parkinson 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I had same problem!!!Thanx for the link to GDrive (4.1.2) for download!!!

Oleg Perets 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink