Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

4フォロワー フォローする

Rekordbox updates

Hi, 

Got an issue that has been a problem since going to version 4.x where I constantly get the message "Fix your internet connection environment and then try again." when trying to update from with Rekordbox i.e. the window that pops up reminding you of a new version.  Found some things in forum but no one seems to have a fix.  I'm using a wireless AC connection running at 300mb and have an 80MB DSL so definitely not a bandwidth issue.  Every other App, browser etc. I have works fine, it is always Rekordbox and always at different points during the upgrade.  Today is worse than ever, on 8th attempt to update now and still failing, normally works eventually but very annoying, any ideas?

It's not firewall or AV s monitored both, it simply gives up downloading at a random point.

Darrell.

Darrell 回答済み

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

9件のコメント

if you can't auto update just download the newest version from www.rekordbox.com

it doesn't change anything, even if you update rekordbox via rekordbox updater you have to deinstall the old version.

Marvin Grönboldt 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi

Thanks for reply, I was aware of that and have had to use it, my concern is why it fails, I've tried this at work too with a huge bandwidth internet connection and get same message, gets to around 75% then drops out.  It's not bandwidth, AV or firewall so at a loss as to why unless this is a bug but the software has been doing it for quite a while now.  Note: if you keep trying, it does eventually finish but stops at different percentages each time.

D.

Darrell 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

then you need to give Pioneer some more information about your system

is  rekordbox in default folder structure installed or in another place and i think another important thing is that rekordbox need Administrator Rights

Marvin Grönboldt 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yep, already done this in the past but didn't get a solution, as for the install its all pretty much on defaults as far as software install goes and machine is a fairly meaty laptop running Widows 10 (64bit), i7 quad core (with HT), 16GB Ram and twin 1TB SSHD's running wireless AC (linked at 300mb during update process).

I've  checked logs during update and it seems to establish a connection ok but drops out randomly between 40-80% complete with nothing obvious in router logs.

There is nothing obvious from hardware or network side I can see either and everything else is working fine (day job is IT so anything I can control this end has been checked).  There does seem to be a few people on web with similar issues too but nothing in the forum.

D.

Darrell 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Is anyone else still getting this is issue as I'm fresh out of ideas to try next other than manual uninstall reinstall which works but is not how it should be.

Darrell 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

tested this on more than one connection now and still the same, anyone at Pioneer got any ideas? seems pointless to have an update function if you then have to do it manually? the message it displays is misleading - "fix your internet connection and try again" - well it's an 80mb circuit with nothing else running and everything else can access and use internet okay so problem lies in Rekordbox.  Tried it now with firewall and AV off but result still the same.  Usually it does start to work after about 5 attempts but this update simply refuses every time.

Darrell 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Did you get to the bottom of this, I too have the exact same problem

Sean Sexton 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink