Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

XDJ-RX display not working

Well, its been sometime now i had the problem while searching the song and load it to decks. However i only use this one for my practice, today while practicing it hangs and i had to restart and after then when i try to turn on the display is not showing at all

http://i.imgur.com/2PO3hLW.jpg

This is how its stands right now, please help. 

Max 回答済み

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

9件のコメント

there is nothing i can do, i already try to update the firmware where it was updated in March, there is nothing in the display at all.

Max 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

hello, 

i need some help now, does xdj-rx warranty card comes inside the box?

cause the service center is asking for warranty card and i have the purchased bill but from where should i get the warranty card?

Max 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Max > There is no need to register your purchase or to retain a warranty card of any kind - your proof of purchase serves as the proof of ownership and warranty extends for one year from the date of purchase for the original owner of the product.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

well, i'm from India and they are asking for a warranty card which i don't have in the box or didn't get it from where i have bought it, in that case what should i do?

Max 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Max > I've escalated this to our CRM team who will make some inquiries and get some answers for you. Please check your email for a link to a ticket.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

hey there!

still no update, haven't got anything in mail as well

Max 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Scroll to the top of this page, click on your name (top right, in blue), then click My Activities (or try this link). You should see a link to the ticket.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink