Can you please file an inquiry ticket here and our support team will gather some additional information to assist you in resolving this issue.
USB with different playlists shows playlists from master database...
0) Have you read the "READ ME FIRST" thread in its entirety AND TRIED THE SOLUTIONS THERE before posting: Yes.
1) Operating System: Mac OS 12.6.5
2) OS Type: 64bit
3) rekordbox version: 6.7.3
4) Using LINK: N/A
** 4a) LINK Connection method*: N/A
* 4b) Using with CDJs*: N/A
**5) Hard drive / Flash drive / SD card file system: FAT32
* 5a) Does the device have multiple partitions*: No
* 5b) If it's a flash drive, is it a U3 device*: No
* 5c) With what utility did you format the device*: MAC Disk Utility
**6) Have you scanned your files for errors: Yes
**7) Have you scanned your drive for errors: Yes
**8) Is rekordbox crashing at all: No
* 8a) If crashing, is it resulting in*: N/A
* 8b) If not crashing, are there any error messages*: N/A
**9) Are you able to repeat / reproduce the problem: Yes, on another computer, with a diferent master database and library
* 9a) If yes, can you do it consistently*: Yes
**10) Does the problem occur with one specific song:* No
10a) If yes, please post a link to it: N/A
11) Any other notes regarding your setup only: No
12) Provide as much detail of the issue here:
In device manager, USB with its own master database and playlists shows playlists from the Rekordbox's current master database, instead of the playlists that are on the USB. When master database is changed to the USB drive in question, the correct playlists appear. Please help.