Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

5フォロワー フォローする

improvement of continous play

Hello,

i am Club DJ and also play on weddings.

Now i play the Club Gigs with Traktor and the weddings with virtual DJ, because VDJ is really comfortable for weddings, if you play a playlist during the dinner, for example.

I really want to use one system - but rekordbox is not able to fade the tracks automatically during the contious mix. I think that you will win a lot of users in of the target group or a new target group, if you offer this option. 

If rekordbox has this option, i will sell my Traktor and VDJ products...

I think that continuous play is uselsess without a fading option.

best regards

Roman 

Roman 回答済み

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

5件のコメント

We can certainly send you suggestion off to Japan, I tend to think much like Serato/Traktor, Rekordbox will stay with a basic continuous play while keeping the focus on the DJ to take care of the mixes and fades....Thank you,

Jay 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Thank you for your answer. Also Traktor has an Fading Option. In Traktor you can regulate the time of fading in seconds...

An Fading option would be great because of using record box also in bars and during the dinner. If you play like an real DJ, the fading option is useless - because it has no beat matching option... so the fading option will not replace the dis work, it also would be an essential option for more usage of the program... as i told before, now i have to use tractor or virtual dj too... in the future i hope to use record box only... for real DJ Work and mixes and for dinner playlists... Thank you.

Roman 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi,

Serato has the app Pyro (afaik not available in Serato DJ), which analyzes the tracks and makes a smooth transition). This works really good.

Something like that integrated into Rekordbox DJ would be great.

Regards,
Peter

Peter 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hello, I want to use the Rekordbox Plus Pack for my XDJ-RX, and I want to use the playlist with a fading option,also for the dinner time and / or the beginning of a party. Till now I use VDJ for that. This thread is now one year old, maybe meanwhile Pioneer has integrated this function into Rekordbox? Any experience with that?

Thanks and greets, Thomas

Thomas Schneiders 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Sorry, this is not something I hope to see integrated into rekordbox anytime soon. It's something a few DJs have requested, but to be honest, that's what your job is - to mix, even during dinner... it's what I do.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink